New Parts Interest- LET ME KNOW - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Parts Interest- LET ME KNOW
Friday, August 31, 2012 11:38 AM
We have many new parts that can be available for sale but we would like to know if there is any real interest before we go about advertising them. Here is a list of what we have done, please post up if you think that would be something that you might be interested in.

Jeff and I will go over the numbers and see what will work and what wont. Everything will be top notch. I know in the past I have rushed but Jeffie has lit a fire under my ass and shown me where and how to improve, If you're willing please give me a second chance and showing you that we can produce some great parts. Thanks in advance.

1. Dry Sump system. This would be for an LD9. It would be a full kit, pan, pump belt, pulleys, etc

2. Aluminum water outlet housing- LD9

3. Revised coolant tank- This tank fits right in the corner of the pass side compartment.

4. FULL Koni Race Coilover shocks. These are out of the box , a race set up.

5. Advanced K brace- Fits on the front sub-frame should fit the auto and Manny

6. Manual steering rack- This is a gutted and re-engineered rack meant for non PS systems.

7.LD9 sheet metal Intake system

8. Thermostat relocation Kit- ld9

9. Electric Water Pump kit

Also we are looking into these other items later on

1. Adjustable rear sway bar
2. Lengthened Rear trailing swing arm mount

Thanks for your time guys. Also I will post any info I can on the parts and pictures if needed to get a more stable number on what you guys think. if you think its a bad part, post that. I am leaving this open to your thought, but would like to have the comments stay on topic and organized.

Mark

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Friday, August 31, 2012 11:58 AM

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/

Re: New Parts Interest- LET ME KNOW
Friday, August 31, 2012 11:50 AM
lets see some pics of said parts, and let people decide.

Friday, August 31, 2012 12:00 PM
Friday, August 31, 2012 12:06 PM
Yes with OEM and Club Jeffie teaming up you guys can expect some great things.

We have ALOT of designs and projects that We really feel can keep these cars competitive with all the new offerings out on the streets today.

If there is something you haven't seen and would like to have for your J (or any project) don't hesitate to ask.

We are here for the community and will provide you with the service and quality products you deserve at the fairest prices possible.

As always if you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, or hell just want to BS about something you can always reach me at the number in my sig.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Friday, August 31, 2012 12:50 PM
Definetely interested in the k-brace AND the other chassis brace you have on the reaper. Koni setup sounds interesting as well. (Assuming I don't irs swap)

Friday, August 31, 2012 1:06 PM
I will take some photos over the weekend. I will shoot them up, not a problem. I have a few of the K brace.

Here is the car with the Konis. Also a few pics of braces and what not. More this weekend

Friday, August 31, 2012 1:55 PM
Id be interested in the Konis, if you could get move info on them

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:24 PM
That is fantastic news! OEM and Jeffie tag teaming the J-Body.

BTW, I want the Koni Coilovers and your beefy subframe brace.

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Friday, August 31, 2012 2:29 PM
Im interested in any kind of bracing you can come up with and a pic or two of the revised coolant tank setup would be cool.

Dave

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:39 PM
im in for the trailing arm kit and rear sway bar.

some New strut tower braces would be nice since 5% of the 4-5 companys that make them are either gone or no longer make/stock them. thers prob. 2 places that have braces for the J ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:40 PM
im liking the advanced k brace and im all ready wanting the coolent tank. may I also suggest the little crappy plastic t-pipe on the coolent line making a aluminum version with the option of the water temp sensor port? if there would be a high demand for it?

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:44 PM
id love to hear/see more on the LD9 electric water pump setup....

also, i know you have pics of the aluminum water neck. this could be a potential killer seller. the stock part is @!#$, everyone knows this. a group buy on this thing is a must. ill take mine in wrinkle black with etched OEM graphic.

thermostat relocation... why?

ur front wilwood brake setup... its larger than the j-body wilwood kit. i dont think many people realize this.

on the koni race setup... thats all find and dandy but some of us dont want to ride like we have no suspension LOL. how about offering some kind of strut mount relocation setup that allows more strut travel with ANY stock strut style setup?

adjustable rear sway bar? how would this benefit us over a say a regular addco or eibach style bar?

parts id like to see made:

LD9 m45/m62 tensioner pulley/bracket. identical to the M45 kit one only oem'd.

actual LD9/quad cam tower studs. not threaded rod cut to length. actual STUDS.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Friday, August 31, 2012 2:58 PM
adjustable rear sway would allow those that drive their car hard/race their car to actually "tune" their setup. instead of just buying a bar and then learning to drive around it, you would have one bar that has the effective stiffness of say a 20mm, 22mm, and a 25mm in one bar. then you can find the setting that best fits your driving style.

usually you adjust them by moving the endlink from one mounting hole to another.

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:06 PM
Showoff03LS wrote:im in for the trailing arm kit and rear sway bar.

some New strut tower braces would be nice since 5% of the 4-5 companys that make them are either gone or no longer make/stock them. thers prob. 2 places that have braces for the J ?

We do make the STB's currently, maybe a redesign?

David Fairhurst- ICEMAN 101 wrote:Im interested in any kind of bracing you can come up with and a pic or two of the revised coolant tank setup would be cool.

Dave

Not a problem, sometime this weekend I will update with pictures

Chris Gatti wrote:im liking the advanced k brace and im all ready wanting the coolent tank. may I also suggest the little crappy plastic t-pipe on the coolent line making a aluminum version with the option of the water temp sensor port? if there would be a high demand for it?

This is not a bad item to idea. We made one of these a long time ago but never advertised them. In fact its still on the car today 3 years later. We can definitely make these

-Z Yaaaa- wrote:
id love to hear/see more on the LD9 electric water pump setup....

also, i know you have pics of the aluminum water neck. this could be a potential killer seller. the stock part is @!#$, everyone knows this. a group buy on this thing is a must. ill take mine in wrinkle black with etched OEM graphic.

thermostat relocation... why?

ur front wilwood brake setup... its larger than the j-body wilwood kit. i dont think many people realize this.

on the koni race setup... thats all find and dandy but some of us dont want to ride like we have no suspension LOL. how about offering some kind of strut mount relocation setup that allows more strut travel with ANY stock strut style setup?

adjustable rear sway bar? how would this benefit us over a say a regular addco or eibach style bar?

parts id like to see made:

LD9 m45/m62 tensioner pulley/bracket. identical to the M45 kit one only oem'd.

actual LD9/quad cam tower studs. not threaded rod cut to length. actual STUDS.

How did I know this was coming haha.

Water pump info is not a problem I will start writing up a post. Water neck I can shoot some more pics up so you can gauge your option better. The rear sway bar being adjustable will help tremendously with lateral stiffness and cornering, more torsional rigidity than the Eibach rear sway bar.

Mark

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:17 PM
some new designs would be nice. i have some ideas in my head of some. id love to do a Spider web strut brace for show/looks.

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:34 PM
I saw your water neck and I fill the stock piece works just fine, I still want one!!

I also want more info on this thermo relocation.

FU Tuning

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:35 PM
Also more billet engine caps. Like Power Sterring, Clutch fluid, coolant.

I would like to see your new coolant tank as well.

FU Tuning

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:44 PM
lol yes.. the stock filler neck works fine.. til it breaks.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Friday, August 31, 2012 4:10 PM
I like to chassis brace but it is really only for.track use. Seems like it sits like 2" off the ground in the pictures.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Friday, August 31, 2012 4:31 PM
I'd like to see the front Godzilla strut bar turned into some sort of triangulated setup. And I'm definitely interested in the adjustable rear strut bar and the revised sub frame brace

Friday, August 31, 2012 5:09 PM
didnt you at one point have a direct replacement for the radiator overflow? i could use one of those.

Friday, August 31, 2012 5:13 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:I'd like to see the front Godzilla strut bar turned into some sort of triangulated setup. And I'm definitely interested in the adjustable rear strut bar and the revised sub frame brace

ive been designing a "K" style strut brace and scketing up some others that might look and work well.

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, August 31, 2012 5:27 PM
What length hoses are you using on the rear? Are those saturn or neon rotors? What about the bump steer tie rods?
Friday, August 31, 2012 7:11 PM
I am so interested in the K-brace. I like the tubular look verses the square tube of TTR's.

I would like to see pics of the coolant tank.

Also, any possible ideas of help for anyone doing the IRS swap? Like with struts and that since there is like only two companies that make any for the last gen N's.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Friday, August 31, 2012 7:13 PM
Oh and also any pics of the electric water pump and any possible upgrades for the Eco?

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search