THE OFFICIAL INTAKE THREAD - Page 7 - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: THE OFFICIAL INTAKE THREAD
Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:16 PM
I forgot, it can also give you a colonoscopy.

Friday, April 11, 2008 5:00 AM
Mike85220 wrote:Hmmm... everyone forgot about my driver seat intake? It pulls colder air from in the car, and the filter is the seat material itself. If you blow a fart it adds 10hp. If the AC is on, you gain another 10hp. If you are bored, the seat will give you a blow job.

funnyest thing Ive heard in a while rofl lmfao haha.

Friday, April 11, 2008 6:08 PM
a few days ago , my buddy asked me what to do to make his 2.2 ohv run better, and i told him to run piping from his heater duct to his intake, and i said when he wanted to go faster just crank it up on max ac....i think he believed me lol

4-2-1 pacesetter header..full 2.5 pacesetter piping..bomz cai..genkei short shifter..vibrant front and rear strut bars..aem tru power alt pulley..neon glow strobes..xenon ultra blues..panasonic 7" flipout..Lanzar 15" sub..legacy 2000watt mono..
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:45 PM
i still cant believe to this date that name brand companies can sell intakes for $200, its so easy to make your own for under $60.

~1996 Cavalier LS 2.4L (auto)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:52 PM
Letxen3 wrote:i still cant believe to this date that name brand companies can sell intakes for $200, its so easy to make your own for under $60.

It is justified for places like California where they require a C.A.R.B. sticker for any aftermarket engine parts, but not for the rest of us.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:30 PM
bringing this back up to the top where it should be.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:40 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:bringing this back up to the top where it should be.

Why? Most people new to the site won't even read the performance sticky before they post like they are supposed to, and stickies NEVER move. This post, however, will get buried in a few weeks not to be brought up again but after a few months when another member is upset about another wave of "what intake is best" threads. Laziness will never die. Unless someone (maybe Dave) can devise a system of requiring newcomers to read the stickies first, this site will constantly be flooded by the same simple/reposted questions over and over and over again. You should know that by now Rich.

NOTE: Just so we are clear, I don't mean to sound like I am in any way blaming Dave or anyone else for the way things are. It's a natural trend that can't be fixed easily.

I have no signiture
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:29 PM
Whalesac wrote:
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:bringing this back up to the top where it should be.

Why? Most people new to the site won't even read the performance sticky before they post like they are supposed to, and stickies NEVER move. This post, however, will get buried in a few weeks not to be brought up again but after a few months when another member is upset about another wave of "what intake is best" threads. Laziness will never die. Unless someone (maybe Dave) can devise a system of requiring newcomers to read the stickies first, this site will constantly be flooded by the same simple/reposted questions over and over and over again. You should know that by now Rich.

NOTE: Just so we are clear, I don't mean to sound like I am in any way blaming Dave or anyone else for the way things are. It's a natural trend that can't be fixed easily.

yeah, it's springtime. people are getting moneys, buying cavaliers, and spending money on them.

ttt

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:54 PM
This thread needs to die...

Someone should write one who doesn't sound like an asshol, explain things in more detail, offer pictures and links and maybe show more proof of what you are saying. Maybe Dave would be willing to sticky a thread thats worth it, than this beaten to death worthelss waste of space.

Large font in bold with caps lock just means more people will NOT read it. Also talking @!#$ about new members isn't a way to keep them reading either.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:42 PM
Ecocav WHAT are you talking about, noobs won't even read this one... make the print smaller and add pictures and then they will be sure to pass it up

Don't buy from MANTAPART!!
There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:13 PM
Well at least I no where to find all the douch bags. You all show up on one thread.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:11 AM
c wiggy wrote:Well at least I no where to find all the douch bags. You all show up on one thread.

....says the guy who joined 2 weeks ago and is bumping a thread where the last post was almost a year ago

Eat my shift
Saturday, May 22, 2010 8:59 PM
lolz

Monday, May 24, 2010 3:53 PM
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]
c wiggy wrote:Well at least I no where to find all the douch bags. You all show up on one thread.

....says the guy who joined 2 weeks ago and is bumping a thread where the last post was almost a year ago

At least this one uses proper punctuation.

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:32 AM
i just joined and found this using the search. some funny stuff here. but it should be BUMPED(even tho its a few years old)
Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:10 AM
BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search