Cluster questions - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cluster questions
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:31 PM
1. 2004 sun fire fuel level sensor is what resistance? I always thought 0-90

2. Has anyone here ever deleted the cluster and wired turn signal indicators independently?? If so how?

Re: Cluster questions
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:53 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:54 PM
Anything else you need let me know.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:58 PM

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:44 PM
jason norwood wrote:1. 2004 sun fire fuel level sensor is what resistance? I always thought 0-90

2. Has anyone here ever deleted the cluster and wired turn signal indicators independently?? If so how?

I already told you in PMs....

1) 240-33ohms
want to know how I know? because I put a multimeter on the leads coming from the float on the fuel pump assembly and measured it.

2) you can, because the wires that flash the cluster bulbs are tied into the physical wires that run to the indicators front and rear.
how do I know? I dissected an entire jbody's wiring harness.

if you're going to post about it after I answer you, don't waste my time asking me in PMs.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:04 AM
DaFlyinSkwirl (Pj) v2.0 wrote:
jason norwood wrote:1. 2004 sun fire fuel level sensor is what resistance? I always thought 0-90

1) 240-33ohms
want to know how I know? because I put a multimeter on the leads coming from the float on the fuel pump assembly and measured it.

2) you can, because the wires that flash the cluster bulbs are tied into the physical wires that run to the indicators front and rear.

if you're going to post about it after I answer you, don't waste my time asking me in PMs.

Is there a god damn like button for this.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:33 AM
Damn pj, just trying to verify information, also I will stop pm'ing you because clearly I had to ask the tach question multiple times.... like you did not understand, things like this are probley why so many have moved on from this forum... FYI

MD Enforcer... way to promote it....

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:49 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
DaFlyinSkwirl (Pj) v2.0 wrote:

1) 240-33ohms

Is there a god damn like button for this.

LOL
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:41 PM
jason norwood wrote:Damn pj, just trying to verify information, also I will stop pm'ing you because clearly I had to ask the tach question multiple times.... like you did not understand, things like this are probley why so many have moved on from this forum... FYI

MD Enforcer... way to promote it....

no, I don't understand.. the need to ask the same question multiple times after being answered.

This is exactly why I dislike answering PMs.

I gave you my settings for the fuel level sender and explained how I hooked it up.
I also explained how I'm going to hook up blinker indicators and the CEL (MIL, same thing)

then, you post asking the exact questions I just explained to you.

look at it from my point of view. it's frustrating to take the time to explain something to have the same question asked publicly later. why even bother me? Just cut out the middle man and post first.

if you have anymore questions about the racepak, go to their website and register for their forum. or, call their tech line. they have great customer service.
or, read the instruction manual for the racepak. that's a great place to start if you're confused about how to hook it up.

that's how I hooked mine up.
I read the directions.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search