No Need For Top Feed - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
No Need For Top Feed
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:09 AM

Re: No Need For Top Feed
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:14 AM
Wow awesome product! People have been looking for something like that forever.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:15 AM
That's pretty neat.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:55 PM
wonder why the include the 94.. IIRC on a second gen, the 98+ intake mani hits the steering rack...

Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:40 PM
I was clicking around and the stock photo for main and rod bearings is a set of ball bearings.

Has anyone actually dealt with these people?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:01 AM
looks like all old 2.2 support, not much ecotec stuff there.... looks a little fishy though, gota admit..

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:08 AM
I have bought a bunch of stuff thru them over the past 5 years.
I got my piston, rods, and bearings from them.
I also got my ARP studs from them too.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:09 AM
Better than the guy who was trying to sell a "Chinese AWD transmission" for the LD9

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:05 PM
Sorry, I'm a little late at introducing this stuff... Dave from DTS here. Phil from IPP and myself have joined forces to start bringing you guys all of the parts 2.2L OHV guys have been wanting for years. I'll be starting a build thread on our project / test car showing off this adapter plate, the new throttle body kit, the stroker kit, and much more starting tonight and building up through the next few months as we develop, test, and perfect the long list of products we have in mind to introduce in the near future. The pictures you guys are looking at of these adapter plates are the prototype I made by hand, the real cnc pieces are on their way to us right now and are going to be much much nicer! We'll get the photo's updated ASAP. To answer your question the plates are listed for a 94-97 because these engines were already being used in the S10/Sonoma trucks in 94 and we are marketing them to those guys as well. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:31 AM
Here's the real one's:

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:15 AM
I've been eyeing up the iPP/CCW products for a while now and it's good to see some forum support for the company.
After doing some very mild blending/polishing on my 95 upper and lower intake, I could only do so much before you hit a dead end with the tiny built in TB.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1995 Corsica and a bunch of trucks too...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search