How much horsepower can a LN2's stock rotating assembly handle? - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How much horsepower can a LN2's stock rotating assembly handle?
Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:19 PM
jason your a tard. just cause one thinks of something you requires more then a wrench to install you think its rediculous

relocate alt to where the AC compressor would be (if you have it delete it) then mount the supercharger with the outlet up and pipe it in to the TB location. easy if you can fabricate

JBO since July 30, 2001

Saturday, February 09, 2013 4:51 PM
Her's a thought:

wynjammer for 2.2L S-truck

Get that, figure-out how to make it work on a J-car (it don't look hard!) and make ricers drop jaws.

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Monday, February 11, 2013 11:16 AM
Nickelin Dimer wrote:Her's a thought:

wynjammer for 2.2L S-truck

Get that, figure-out how to make it work on a J-car (it don't look hard!) and make ricers drop jaws.

I was thinking about this too, a much better option IMO. But like I said earlier, if you do end up completing this I'd love the see the final setup; not because I think it can't be done, but because it would definitely be the first and would require a serious amount of custom work.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:45 AM
it seems that most people nowadays are going for the 3500 swap, as opposed to the 3100. They are very plentiful and have dropped in price considerably compared to 2-3 years ago. They fit exactly where a 3100 would, with little modification, from what i've gathered. Anyway, that's my $0.02 on the matter.

A V6 swap would be great and make more effortless power for a small car, but a turbo LN2 with some choice modifications would make for a quick and light little car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1995 Corsica and a bunch of trucks too...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search