ALLECOTEC.COM - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ALLECOTEC.COM
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:58 PM
Do these guys even exist anymore??? I ordered an RKSport Ecotec upper motor mount this past Saturday(March 9, 2013) and my order still says "Awaiting CC Processing". I have never ordered anything and had it take this long to process a credit card. I tried calling them a bunch of times a few minutes ago and it says they aren't accepting calls at this time. The credit card is good too, definitely not anywhere near maxed out...

Re: ALLECOTEC.COM
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:54 PM
This situation is really bothering me right now and I hope they aren't trying to rip me off. If anyone could shed some light as to whether they are still in business or not would be awesome. Thanks in advance for any help.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:03 PM
Karo still operates that website and for a while now his service is subpar. He will eventually get back to you I wouldn't doubt that in the least. Send him an email.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:10 PM
I sent an email...it just really bothers me when I can't get anywhere when I call. If I don't hear anything by this time tomorrow I'm going to cancel the order. I really need to replace all three of my motor mounts, I'll just say @!#$ it and get stock replacements.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:50 PM
I'd suggest Aaron at Turbotechracing.com they support the community and are awesome when it comes to customer service.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:08 PM
Give him more than a day and a half to process your order. Saturday is not a business day.

Btw I did order from there late last year and my order had to be shipped from the manufacturer since it was not in stock and that adds on to processing time

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:39 PM
And searching would help, you could see all the posts where that same question is asked and everybody has the same reply and then karo posts and says its all good sorry it took a while.

Have a nice day.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:00 PM
Jordan wrote:And searching would help, you could see all the posts where that same question is asked and everybody has the same reply and then karo posts and says its all good sorry it took a while.

I definitely searched lol...When the search pulls up posts from more than three years ago I take it with a grain of salt since a lot can happen in 3+ years.

By the way, I received a call and my mount will be shipped tomorrow. He called from a different number than what is listed on the website.

Have a nice day.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:04 AM
JUCNBST wrote:I'd suggest Aaron at Turbotechracing.com they support the community and are awesome when it comes to customer service.

Thanks, we carry mounts also, in stock, ship fast, and are on the forums often

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:14 PM
04cavypleasehelp wrote:
Jordan wrote:And searching would help, you could see all the posts where that same question is asked and everybody has the same reply and then karo posts and says its all good sorry it took a while.

I definitely searched lol...When the search pulls up posts from more than three years ago I take it with a grain of salt since a lot can happen in 3+ years.

By the way, I received a call and my mount will be shipped tomorrow. He called from a different number than what is listed on the website.

Have a nice day.

You didnt look too hard then, theres one post about it on the first page of the general forum.

Have a nice day.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:59 PM
I talked to him about the order on the phone and explained to him the situation.

Anyone who thinks I would rip them off please just go buy elsewhere - I'm sure others would love your business more.

Yes I'm slow(er) now, but there are times that I'm much quicker than others.

Ill give you a call again tomorrow morning to touch bases with you on your order.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:18 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:I talked to him about the order on the phone and explained to him the situation.

Anyone who thinks I would rip them off please just go buy elsewhere - I'm sure others would love your business more.

Yes I'm slow(er) now, but there are times that I'm much quicker than others.

Ill give you a call again tomorrow morning to touch bases with you on your order.

Yeah, I got a call last night saying that the mount would be shipping out. I've never ordered anything online that took this amount of time to ship, so I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. Communication is key when doing business.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search