custom cat-back from pre bent pipes, whos done it??? - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: custom cat-back from pre bent pipes, whos done it???
Monday, July 29, 2013 8:53 AM
LMAO. Dude, you came on a site and bumped a thread, with no information relevant to the original question. When you were called on it, by one of the most respected members of this site, with a ton of personally researched and tried experience, you got your panties in a bunch and tried to "put him in his place" with your big talk about your LN2 slapping his Ecos ass.

Chill out and read. You won't earn any respect by your foolish posturing because you posted nothing more than a look-at-me statement that you have a 3" exhaust that you think sounds good.

By the way, I just read your posts on making power from a 2.2, and it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. If you truly want to learn, search more, then ask questions you might have, and stop posting your BS. Realize that you have far more to learn than you have to offer at this point, and a lot of guys here have spent years not only building engines, but building J-body engines. They know their sh!t.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 29, 2013 8:58 AM

Monday, July 29, 2013 9:26 AM
New guy coming here and trying to PJ in his "place" I almost want this to continue simply because I find it entertaining. As Quick said his place is as one of the most respected members on this site. So take his advice and keep quiet and read everything this site has to offer that is if you intend to stick around.
Monday, July 29, 2013 1:08 PM
I said I was sorry, and if PJ is so respected then why didn't he kindy tell me not to do it again, instead of being a fat pos and acting like a child. Last 2 post you 2 need to clam down and drop this damn tread cause now you guys are bumping this @!#$ up like you bitched at me for doing. Get a grips guys. . Over it? Cause PJ is and so am I. Mr.quick and red obviously are not. Ill say what I want its a free country. If you don't like it too @!#$ bad.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search