Rough idle - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rough idle
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:59 AM
I have 96 ld9 and i recently did my egr delete also installed a canister.. Now when i turn the car on i have a rough idle and at this point i dont know it was the egr delete or the canister install

With the egr i just removed everything and added a block off plate where the egr was and a closed end coupler to the intake manifold.. The erg plug is sitting there somewhere on the engine bay.. I do not have htp so i cannot delete the function.. I dont know if thats the reason why i have the issue going on.

With the canister i just pulled the hose the comes from the crankcase to the pcv to the canister and tapped that end with a closed end hose and from the caniSter to the other end of te pcv... Is that way how should i have it installed or im completely wrong or should i just forget about the canister and but everything as it was

Please help.. Thanks

Re: Rough idle
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:05 AM
I think i found what the problem is..

Looking at the canister installation and afer reading the canister posts here noticed that i ran the line that comes from the crankcase to the in of the canister.. Tapped the in of the pcv and from the out of the canister i ran it to the out of the pcv.
Re: Rough idle
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:28 PM
i have really rough idle when my vac line that goes to the manifold had a air leak, check your lines.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search