motor mod help - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: motor mod help
Friday, March 28, 2014 2:50 PM
The reflash is locked. GM wont let you mess with it. Only options are tuning the stock program or swapping to an ld9 harness/ecu and getting the GMPP reflash for that and tuning. Before you go any farther with your plans I think you need to go do some real learning. There are lots of books out there on building performance motors and tuning EFI, you should read some. CarTech Books is a good start.

Friday, March 28, 2014 7:19 PM
The GM Reflash is plug and play. No additional tuning necessary or possible.

Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:06 AM
Sparkey05 wrote:The reflash is locked. GM wont let you mess with it. Only options are tuning the stock program or swapping to an ld9 harness/ecu and getting the GMPP reflash for that and tuning. Before you go any farther with your plans I think you need to go do some real learning. There are lots of books out there on building performance motors and tuning EFI, you should read some. CarTech Books is a good start.

seee i feeel really comfertable with the swap now from the information yall gave me so i am going to go furth and start my saving for the s/c and that still gives me more time to learn so thank you all for the help and if i have anymore question i will ask you all thanks again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search