GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks - Page 4 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks
Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:42 PM
I used one of these blocks in a build. Seems to be doing its job. Install was fairly straight forward.

I could use a second one for my W41.... if I need to mod the oil pan for the Chevette subframe I'm going to need a different pickup.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Re: GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks
Friday, March 28, 2014 7:26 PM
I am in a bind. During all my engine build/builder issues my pick up relocation block has come up missing.

Does ANYONE have a spare pickup relocate block they are willing to sell me?

Please and thank you!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:43 AM
If it's cool with Brad and his machine shop supplier, I'd be willing to have my buddy's CNC & EDM shop quote these. I'd need somebody to send me one so I can reverse engineer it, make a 3D file, and send it to the CNC shop. Of course I'd ship it back to that person within a day or 2.

Let me know.

Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:42 PM
I would like to get one of these as well.

FU Tuning

Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:54 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:I would like to get one of these as well.

X2

Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:28 PM

Z24 2002 Cavalier

Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:07 PM
ray still has plenty of the other style relocation blocks. it allows the use of the stock 2.3 pickup instead of the melling 182s version.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:40 AM
I'm interested in one of these as well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search