Last of Inventory- OEM/DFF Get it now. - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Last of Inventory- OEM/DFF Get it now.
Friday, August 30, 2013 7:20 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
DFF- Breaking The Boundary wrote:Do you feel better about yourself now?
LOL. Enjoying internet humor has no effect on how I feel about myself, thanks.

I wasn't being serious. Wow, didn't think you thought I was serious. That scares me now.

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:01 PM
cody nobbs wrote:They launched real hard couldnt even give me a price on a manifold lol and argued with me about whst blower to use

Suggestions and arguing are very different things.

But to clear things up.

Our goal was to produce items the community lacked and wanted at a price anyone could afford. Often time with little to no profit to us.
We did this to give back to a community that has supported us and was good enough to give us our start.

Unfortunately though you can't keep a business afloat on sentiment. We've had many very long conversations regarding the J line of products and came to the business decision it was time to move on.

We will still entertain custom orders, and possibly Group Orders so you will still see us around. (Plus we both still own our J's )

In the mean time though we are focusing on our road racing efforts with PCA, 944cup, ACNA, MRF, and IMG. In addition to our custom orders.

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS (908)866-1882

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:54 PM
Jeffie @ Driving Force Fabs wrote:
cody nobbs wrote:They launched real hard couldnt even give me a price on a manifold lol and argued with me about whst blower to use

Suggestions and arguing are very different things.

But to clear things up.

Our goal was to produce items the community lacked and wanted at a price anyone could afford. Often time with little to no profit to us.
We did this to give back to a community that has supported us and was good enough to give us our start.

Unfortunately though you can't keep a business afloat on sentiment. We've had many very long conversations regarding the J line of products and came to the business decision it was time to move on.

We will still entertain custom orders, and possibly Group Orders so you will still see us around. (Plus we both still own our J's )

In the mean time though we are focusing on our road racing efforts with PCA, 944cup, ACNA, MRF, and IMG. In addition to our custom orders.

So you arent closing up shop, just moving on from the j support. That is completely understandable.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:26 PM
You guys should do a group by on all the parts you currently make twice a year. This way your costs will stay down and the community can still have your support. Do them before Christmas and before summer just a suggestion.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:42 PM
Rob Dotterer wrote:You guys should do a group by on all the parts you currently make twice a year. This way your costs will stay down and the community can still have your support. Do them before Christmas and before summer just a suggestion.

Like they said if we run a group buy and PEOPLE PAY they will do a gp my understandings it's up to us
Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:42 AM
People have money after tax season...so Id imagine to target the average jbody owner's pocket you would need to plan any static dates around the most likely timeframe people are willing to spend extra cash. Feb-April.
What the community can do is have a sticky GP suggestion page that stays clean for serious buyers and once a certain number of people show interest, they can contact the vendor and show them people have opted for a Group purchase and its ready to go. This keeps the vendors from having to babysit a GP thread. Then the vendors can chime in on ballpark costs, otherwise would need little to no intervention until its time to pull the trigger.

Im with Addicted, good to see the option is still there but less involved with a dwindling market. Makes sense!
Makes more sense to hit a broader range market. Our car club has almost any engine and drivetrain platform you can think of and would benefit from a reliable custom vendor. Problem is one off's cost a lot, though once created would be easier to sell more to potential buyers. Wish I had the time/skills to start my own fabrication company locally..but that wont happen until I can commit to buying a house lol.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:43 AM
DFF- Breaking The Boundary wrote:Ok, I have 5 set of camber plates left and 2 LD9 water outlets. We will no longer be build any products to stock, everything will be custom made. We will also be closing down the site in a few months. Get these parts while they are dirt cheap

Camber Plates- $225 shipped
( 5 sets left)

LD9 Water Oulets- $55 Shipped
( 2 left)

LD9 Oil cap- $20 shipped
(4 left)

I am sure I have more parts left, I will post them in time. Pics will be posted later on too.

Payments - Paypal --Mark@overkillengineeringmotorsports.com

Mark

Pics as stated

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:44 AM
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:45 AM
So the camber plates... what all is needed to make them work? I'm under the impression that there's something else I need to get them on my struts and in the car?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:46 AM
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:54 AM
I too am interested in the camber plates. I just sold my Cobalt SS turbo so now time to get back into the Jbody.

Im no suspension guru. I have a lot to learn that subject. What is needed to run those camber plates?

GMR has got nothing on this

Saturday, September 21, 2013 8:19 PM
??

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, September 23, 2013 12:32 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:So the camber plates... what all is needed to make them work? I'm under the impression that there's something else I need to get them on my struts and in the car?

All you need is your isolator housings.

Friday, October 04, 2013 7:22 AM
Bump need to get this stuff sold.

Mark

Friday, October 04, 2013 8:56 AM
DFF- Breaking The Boundary wrote:
Y3llowCav wrote:So the camber plates... what all is needed to make them work? I'm under the impression that there's something else I need to get them on my struts and in the car?

All you need is your isolator housings.

Thanks, didn't get the email that you replied. Is it also true that this will lower me another .5 inches or so?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, October 07, 2013 6:17 AM
Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:24 AM
how much did u want for those tie rod ends again?

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:04 PM
How many water outlets are left??

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Monday, November 18, 2013 4:15 PM
Jeffie/Mark: So does the water outlet replaced the curved, smooshed looking pipe that runs under the oil pan

Monday, November 18, 2013 6:05 PM
Im 99.999% that is the water pipe that goes into the head on the driver side.
Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:57 AM
^^ You would be correct

Ill even go up to 100% to what you said

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:03 AM
Sunday, February 02, 2014 6:33 AM
Blwn LD9 wrote:How many water outlets are left??

Still wondering this...and you have a PM

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Friday, May 16, 2014 9:02 PM
I'll take a water outlet and oil cap

http://www.fquick.com/Caboose73
Saturday, May 17, 2014 8:07 AM
ill take an oil cap
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search