Headers - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Headers
Monday, January 14, 2008 10:14 PM
I was looking on ebay for some different items. I ran across a some different headers. There is Pacesetter, OBX, and JDM. Is there any personal choice among the group here, or well known products. And is there anything i should look into before i buy. Other than new?

Re: Headers
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 2:52 AM
Pacesetter is probably your best bet.

JDM I wouldn't touch for the obvious reasons.

OBX is a decent brand as well.

Personally from my experience I would go with pacesetter or obx

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:51 AM
Ive heard obx has fitment issues....most, if not all of their products are just cheap copies of some other companies product.

if your decision is based on price then go for the pacesetter, otherwise there are other choices.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:52 AM
oh by the way.....prepare to get flamed for posting headerS and not header. im surprised it hasnt happened already
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:33 AM
^^^^ What are you talking about? He's talking about more than one

He listed three different kinds therefore he's talking about HEADERS, moron.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:48 AM
haha thanks man. but my topic is header i believe. thanks guys. if not for price reason, like pacesetter. what are the other options excluding money issues?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:49 AM
robert ransom wrote:haha thanks man. but my topic is header i believe. thanks guys. if not for price reason, like pacesetter. what are the other options excluding money issues?
I did say headers. I correct myself
Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:52 AM
Jayson Marcks wrote:^^^^ What are you talking about? He's talking about more than one

He listed three different kinds therefore he's talking about HEADERS, moron.

You need to find something beter to do.....like fill out your profile. you have nothing productive to contribute to this post and probably nothing to contribute period, so save your comments.
Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:52 AM
And let me ask, what was productive about your post? And I agree, Pacesetter or OBX. I have a pacesetter and have no problems
Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:15 PM
And what's productive abou both of y'all's curent posts?

Caution: Redneck Posting
MMMM, HIDs
Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:02 PM
I recently installed the Pacesetter coated header in my 2k 2200 equipped Cav, I really like it. Could not for the life of me install it from the top, had to go in from the bottom.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search