All LN2 records lost! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
All LN2 records lost!
Friday, July 11, 2008 1:34 PM
I just removed Mozilla Firefox from my PC & lost a bunch of bookmarked/favorites I had on the LN2. Could someone help me by providing a list (However short it may be) of links to the high & fine points of building the Double-Deuce? Thanks ahead!

Go beyond the "bolt-on".

Re: All LN2 records lost!
Friday, July 11, 2008 7:23 PM
Oh c'mon, guys! Surely some here is able to help! I ask because going though all the postings with "Search" takes forever. And I don't have that kind of time.

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Friday, July 11, 2008 8:29 PM
Why did you remove Firefox in the first place?

I don't bookmark anything really, I just search for it when I need it.

Built 94-97 head for sale: http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/47069/

Friday, July 11, 2008 8:35 PM
^spoken like a true nomad.....
Friday, July 11, 2008 8:41 PM
Had service troubles the other day, and the company said it was doing mantainance in the area. After they were done I still had troubles (Couldn't get on!). My dad suggested removing Firefox (Since he & I really didn't know how it got there after the PC was debugged) and I foolishly listened. No avail. So then I try the classic temporary disconnection of power from the modem, and that did it. Now all the Favorites I Bookmarked while it was installed disappeared, and I'm left to renew the recall of me on this unit on every site I'm subscribing to.

So, will you guys help me?

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Friday, July 11, 2008 9:40 PM
if you look at the S10 ln2 post you have, i put up like five links with a ton of information on there.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 2:08 PM
Okay, anybody else?

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Saturday, July 12, 2008 2:30 PM
Oops! Spoke to soon... Sorry about that last response being so curt, Luis. When I got the E-mail forwarding of the post you mentioned making only one link appeared in it. I just went back & double-checked and the list was a big help. (Heh, heh) I forgot just how many threads there are upon the Double-Deuce! I wonder if I can find the link to the make-up of the '00-up 2200...

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Monday, July 14, 2008 4:09 AM
Okay, thanks guys! I think I have pretty-much all I need from the links that were posted, so I should be fine. Except for that last detail...

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search