fuel rail and injectors 2000 sunfire gt - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fuel rail and injectors 2000 sunfire gt
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:18 AM
hey good peeps i'm new to this site but not new to the j-body scene, did my search couldn't find right-ups on this topic, maybe didn't search correctly, i'm and old man so respect goes a long way, wanting to know what injectors and fuel rail u guys reccomend, i'm running 90shot nitrous, motor has been rebuilt about a yr ago , i have exhaust mods and engine mods, i will share my mods once i'm done with all of them , still keepin streetable but performance enhanced..ur knowledge and help is highly appreciated, no bashing, i respect what others do to there rides with out negative feedbacks. thanx.

Re: fuel rail and injectors 2000 sunfire gt
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:20 AM
sorry the motor is 2.4 ld9
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:43 AM
Honestly without knowing what mods u have done, no one could reccomend injectors for you. What is goal as far as hp? Are u doing any sort of tuning? Give us a litte more info on your setup and I'm sure there's Aton of people that will be glad to help u out on here. Welcome to the forums man!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:09 PM
hey thanx for the welcome so far, my mods are, header gettin installed next week, as of now exhaust has cat delete 24" resonator exit to dual exhaust, gonna get redone though. lite wieght billet crank pully, electrical system upgraded, custom cold air intake routed to behind where the stock fog lites used to be and minor ecm tuning and upgraded fuel system.. and info on intake manifold would be nice as well, engine can handle just about what i throw at it since all new internals..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search