ln2 rockers. - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ln2 rockers.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:29 PM
im swapping out my lifters with sealed power ones and wanting to do the rocker arm swap ...i wanna use the 1.6. ratio rockers with my ported head...will the 1.6 rockers do good on stock cam???

Re: ln2 rockers.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:19 AM
Your text to link here...

I have the other 8 left over from this head. comp cams 1416-16. I had to clearance my head, but i had different valves and pushrods.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:55 AM
Jeff Dennis wrote:Your text to link here...

I have the other 8 left over from this head. comp cams 1416-16. I had to clearance my head, but i had different valves and pushrods.

Phil Lindsy makes spacers or any machine shop can make you a spacer. Make sure when you buy 1.6:1 rockers that they are FULL Aluminum roller rockers.

I use a spacer on mine.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:40 PM
I just used stamped roller tip rockers on mine. I know a lot of guys do use a full roller and for obvious reasons, i just wasnt going all out and i didn't want to mess with a spacer (and the stamped are cheaper). So mine are just stamped roller tip, the roller tip doesnt do much for power but it does help with valve guide wear. A full roller will free up a couple of horses, i was more after the extra lift.
Friday, October 14, 2011 12:08 PM
Make sure they are narrow body, or they will not fit!
Just an FYI, I probably have the most modified 2200 head!
Monday, November 21, 2011 6:06 PM
So can't find 1.6 narrow bodied aluminum full rollers can some one please help. Wanted to do this mod for a while just couldn't find gods parts! Thanks in advance I'll prolly get to excited about the find to say it so...
Monday, November 21, 2011 6:55 PM
I have all 8 and studs for sale other 8 are on my car w/no problems
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:50 AM
Wich ones do you have? And how much are you looking to get out of them with studs
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search