spyder exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spyder exhaust
Saturday, September 01, 2012 8:49 PM
hey everyone have any of you use this exhaust or heard of it before i was just wonder cause i have a really bad exhaust leak and i need a new exhaust cause the pipe is rotted out and money kinda of tight but i dont want to buy a ebay exhaust you know what i mean so your opinon would really help me out thanks

Re: spyder exhaust
Saturday, September 01, 2012 8:49 PM
Saturday, September 01, 2012 9:03 PM
A Thunderbolt spun cat, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler and a quality tip should cost about the same including having everything welded up at a local shop.

Sunday, September 02, 2012 7:36 AM
Cobalt SS Muffler, with 2.25 piping running back to the header will do you just fine... You can usually find an LSJ (cobalt SS) muffler on the cobalt forums for about $50.

The LSJ muffler is dyno proven to flow just as well as any aftermarket muffler without all the obnoxious (and in some places, illegal) noise that aftermarket mufflers give you.

As for a cat converter, you can get a high flow cat for about $40 from Performance Curve.

Sunday, September 02, 2012 8:25 AM
Where's the best place to get the piping?
Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:32 AM
Have it bent up at an exhaust shop.

As for the kit above, its basically the same thing you would get on eBay. The quality of the piping is decent but the muffle might need to be replaced depending on your liking.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Sunday, September 02, 2012 6:55 PM
DSMskyline wrote:Have it bent up at an exhaust shop.

^ this

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search