LS Front and Back Bumpers - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LS Front and Back Bumpers
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 5:34 PM
Hey I was just wondering if anyone in the region has these stock LS front and back bumpers still, if they do I am interested in buying them, I have a partial body kit on my car now, but I want to put on these stock pieces until I get my new kit. <br>

so.....your girlfriend likes it

Re: LS Front and Back Bumpers
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:01 PM
you dumbass. hahhahahahh Do these look familiar? ahhahahahahaha. They are yours. <br>

7 psi Intercooled more mods coming real soon...
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:19 PM
hahah OWN3D.......hot pics...lololol
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:21 PM
hey I know a guy who has silver ones he bought off some geek and they use to be blue.......wait a sec you might know him, hahahhh
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:23 PM
Yeah I realize those are mine, but I am getting rid of my kit and ordering my new one soon, but I want these bumpers for the moment....if you guys seriously know of anyone that are selling these let me know <br>

Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:38 PM
ROFL

please check sho02's picture profile....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <br>

...bone stock
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:41 PM
in case he deletes...

<br>

...bone stock
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:42 PM
Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:57 PM
<br>

Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:57 PM
Thursday, October 14, 2004 4:40 PM
ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyy goooooooooodddddddneeeeeeeesssssssssssssss
hahahahahahh roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll for sure

Thursday, October 14, 2004 4:47 PM
that first pic is most certainly the gayest @!#$ i have seen in my 22 years on this planet........u got some balls to post it man.......thats all i can say............(shoo02 ties up the noose)........lol sorry man but thats some @!#$ funny @!#$!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2004 5:41 PM
hey mike I remember you saying a long time ago you were on gmci where are you on there site, You would think they would put a member on there, <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:07 PM
muhahahahha......rofl................. ........If Im not mistaken but, thats the kid up at Steak and Shake.......talkin smack on how his car will be the shiznit and whatnot.........Cant..............stop................laughing..............sides.............are..............splitting............ <br>

Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:40 PM
PhilioZ24 wrote:muhahahahha......rofl................. ........If Im not mistaken but, thats the kid up at Steak and Shake.......talkin smack on how his car will be the shiznit and whatnot.........Cant..............stop................laughing..............sides.............are..............splitting............

OMG!! I knew he looked familiar!!! I do remember talking to him at S&S, w/ that giant Tach where his radio used to be, haha!!

Mike, I'd sell ya my bumpers (modded stock bumpers w/o lips), but I can't run around w/ no bumpers. <br>

Hmm... I need a sig!
Friday, October 15, 2004 3:04 PM
i have a yellow LS SPORT bumper front with lip, but no back. there complete with fog lights(no bulbs) if you want it make me a offer, i need money. i also have the LS Sport side skirts. let me know, just email me or something. if you want them. BTW, its obviously 00+, but im sure you already know it.

mike z <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 3:08 PM
You guys are honestly a bunch of fags, I mean seriously you guys have nothing better to do, I asked a simple question and you guys go off and say stupid @!#$, yea I was on GMCI. I removed myself from the team for various reasons, Also I like how TEAM MAYHEM is such a great team and goes to all these show....so far I saw like 2 cars at one show and that was it....what you little sallys cant show all your cars.....and as for me talking @!#$ about my car, anytime you guys wanna stop in my shop I will be more than glad to show things I have for my car.....I just dont have the time to put it all on right at the moment, and as for you luke I totally Ripped you on those bumpers, considering I get New Ones for $100 direct......Whos got the last Laugh?? <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 4:01 PM
hey, i said nothing about you, so im cool. but i take it you dont want my front bumper? like i said let me know if you do.

mike z <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 4:42 PM
hey all I said was nice pics. lol. which they are mike. 200 bucs for two bumpers that are hard as hell to find. not a bad deal. 200 dollars is nothing. I wipe my @!#$ with that. anybody want some money to wipe with let me know. no hard feelings. Just thought you looked so nice and cool in that first pic on the left, so I shared it with everyone. Lets see some more. <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 4:47 PM
if you can get the bumpers for new and cheap then why dont you do that instead of posting on here looking for some.....hmmm
Friday, October 15, 2004 6:02 PM
whoa too many mikes are in here!!! <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 6:56 PM
whoaaa.. no one dissed ur ride.

we just dissed u bud.

keep modeling... i'm sure u make good buck for having all the girlfriends loving it..

geek <br>

...bone stock
Friday, October 15, 2004 9:05 PM
sho02 wrote:You guys are honestly a bunch of fags, I mean seriously you guys have nothing better to do, I asked a simple question and you guys go off and say stupid @!#$, yea I was on GMCI. I removed myself from the team for various reasons, Also I like how TEAM MAYHEM is such a great team and goes to all these show....so far I saw like 2 cars at one show and that was it....what you little sallys cant show all your cars.....and as for me talking @!#$ about my car, anytime you guys wanna stop in my shop I will be more than glad to show things I have for my car.....I just dont have the time to put it all on right at the moment, and as for you luke I totally Ripped you on those bumpers, considering I get New Ones for $100 direct......Whos got the last Laugh??

1. prove you got parts you talk a lot of @!#$ but have I ever seen your car not ghetto as all hell. NOPE

2. Team Mayhem isnt into the shows yet because 80% of the cars are under construction and are not show worth in the state they are in. Also some of us have @!#$ lives and work. I for one have not been in a show yet besides local ones and the bash show. Reason I WORK ALL THE TIME. Anyone on here can back that im at work 99% of my time.

3. If you can get them for 100 then @!#$ do it and stop your bitching.

In my book your the @!#$ sally for going and ripping on a team taht did and said nothing to you. Wow that made you such a big man to try and tear down a team you know jack @!#$ about. So stop think then talk so you dn't look like a complete @!#$ faggot next time.

Alright im dont Peace the @!#$ out. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, October 15, 2004 9:18 PM
wait a minuet.... was this the dude who was there the one time was at steak and shake? the guy everyone told me to avoid and not talk to? The one with a list of magical parts that noone has ever seen? <br>

Friday, October 15, 2004 9:24 PM
Yes Ryan i think that is the guy cause i remeber people saying that about him when he pulled up too. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search