Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Friday, November 05, 2004 11:32 PM
Thanks guys.

Hector: sucks you couldnt make it in time for the meet today. Maybe next time. Also, I got your IM and added to my buddy list. Thanks.

<br>

Saturday, November 06, 2004 2:29 PM
Your all gay

This public service anouncement has been brought to you by Darkstars, Cavie Freak, and 95Vet. Have good night and always remeber to wipe from front to rear, you don't want poo on your sack <br>

Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:09 PM
ROFL ^^^^^^^^
<br>

Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:11 PM
Hey ryan I'm in for sunday I don't have sh1t to do anyway. just beep beep me when ur up.
<br>

Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:48 PM
whats im for sunday..i dont have anything to do either <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Sunday, November 07, 2004 9:38 AM
The car is going back to completely stock

I direct connected you to wake you up you big jackass, no answer, I'm gonna start blowing up your 2 way in a minuet <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 9:40 AM
ahh i got it now...10:52am...dude i just woke up <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:33 AM
hurry the @!#$ up, we have to go get chinesse food at House of Swlakjshdfoiaugsdhfoiuagdhsfojh (did I spell it right?) also we got the unrated version of Dawn of The Dead, we tried to watch it yesterday but we all bitched out and fell asleep and Jose went home. But yeah let me know when your on your way, that way I can have your mom go back home before you get here <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:38 AM
i dunno if im commin now ...my mom came home early and now they all want to go out for her bday and i guess i have to be there cause im her son and all <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 2:34 PM
come on out afterwords, were gonna go to ABT electronics and play with the ported 18" Kicker Solo X, and then watch Dawn of the Dead <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 3:29 PM
Damn wish I didnt have to go home and wish I didnt feel liek @!#$ still.

Thats what she said owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, November 07, 2004 4:30 PM
And then if you guys have enough TIME you should hit Baby Depot and then maybe Ikea...i don't know if there'll be enough TIME though... <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Sunday, November 07, 2004 5:23 PM
Ikea is sweet <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 9:24 PM
ikea is badass...im goin there tues i think <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 9:25 PM
ELI broke his car today.... him a few people went to the track, he had his hood poped, the wind took it bent it back and smacked it off the windshield no good <br>

Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:36 PM
Monday, November 08, 2004 12:14 AM
Yep actually i was there i manage to hold that hood before it cause more damage to the windshields, Well it was really fun out there sux what happen to Eli but overall all Eli should be really pleased he got better time then everybody that went there.

So it was myself and my bro Mike, Eli and Criag and everybody managed to race tons of cars and themselfs it was really fun, the best part i can officially say Criag is a Honda Killer mannn!!! Craig got him by 1 car & quarter away easily infact the guy was so pissed he got his slip and just left ... i was there laughing at his azz....!!!

and then i was there when a red Focus blew off his injectors while parked may i say !!!! he managed to blew off his injectors to the point it blowed off the intake with a nice hole and the filter managed to fly off..... !!!! dammnn i was nice enough not to take pictures and such and more more fun there, then we had more races but overall i took plenty of pic'z so check out our website for more.

Team Photo

last race was a trip it was mom's on there stock Olds 98 Vs Dodge Neon ... that Olds got her beat !!! funny

<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Monday, November 08, 2004 9:17 AM
Yeah eli told me about what happened and that sucks royally, i saw his hood and its nasty, I would've gone with everybody but i was stuck at work <br>

HEY!!!! At least its not a Honda!!!!
Monday, November 08, 2004 5:44 PM
I wish my car was running, I'm hoping to still amek it up there one more tiem this year <br>

Monday, November 08, 2004 8:49 PM
sucks to hear Eli.

<br>

Monday, November 08, 2004 10:45 PM
I'll go with you ryan if you end up going to the track. lemme know in advance... hahaha matt(cavy) got owned by wendy's
<br>

Monday, November 08, 2004 11:09 PM
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:46 PM
Jose did you get me those clips for my car? If ya did I owe you big time. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:05 PM
312.925.1443 --> My new cell #.. feel free to hit it up. <br>

Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:09 PM
i think my eye balls are gona fall out...been playin halo2 scince midnite monday.....lol <br>

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search