Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 46 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:14 AM
now, if I can get in in 3D....

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:16 AM
CharlzO wrote:now, if I can get in in 3D....

that woudl be great

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:19 AM
My luck, they'd put a Davd Hasselhoff tat on me lmao

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:20 AM
I LOVE ELI!!! and cheescake is sinful but soo yummy

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:24 AM
I would liek to say im sorry to anyone that i have pisse doff in teh past week. I am sorry I have said things that should never have been said an dI hope u guys can look past it and we all can move on and I love all u guys.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:27 AM
I'd say I love you too.......but I don't know you that well

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:28 AM
matt you wuss

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:31 AM
quickBOOSTEDecotec wrote:matt you wuss

leave him alone.. working on postive communications lol..

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:34 AM
that is positive considering what I COULD have said LOL

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:36 AM
the 'L' word is not always good...whenever i say that to a girl they either say 'no u don't!' and run away or 'i don't love you!' and run away or 'stop saying that!' and run away or they just give me a dirty look and run away...but it always ends up with them running away so i try to steer clear of that word now.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:43 AM
I just tell them that if they loved me, they'd drop to their knees and.....beg for me to say it. or something.. yeah, that's it.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:51 AM
well matt look at all the @!#$ u said about ashley and how u always gave me @!#$ for always talking to her and thingslike that and now realize what your doing
Monday, March 21, 2005 2:27 PM
Cheesecake wrote:well matt look at all the @!#$ u said about ashley and how u always gave me @!#$ for always talking to her and thingslike that and now realize what your doing

Thye only time i ever @!#$ said anythign about her was when she hurt u and u were donw.. When i said what i said u agreed with me. We all @!#$ gave u @!#$ for being on the phone iwth her all the tiem so dong @!#$ign single me out. I said im sorry so if u cnat accept it then fine.

Monday, March 21, 2005 3:39 PM
some new pics I took real quick. (yes, i know the right side looks off, its because the trunk on the right side wont sit right, ill fix it when it gets nicer). Gonna put the rims back on soon too.

Monday, March 21, 2005 3:47 PM
Andy looks good

Hi Phil
Hi Phil
Hi Stephanie
Hi Matt and by the way not everyone made coments abotu the phone @!#$, I did after we did Mattmand header and midpipe install but once I found out why he was on the phone the entire time I never brought it up again and I knwo I have I mentioned to other people to just leave it alone.
Hi Andy
Hi jose, or are you dead?
Hi Cheesedick
Hi whoever I'm forgeting

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:33 PM
Darkstars wrote:Hi Matt and by the way not everyone made coments abotu the phone @!#$, I did after we did Mattmand header and midpipe install but once I found out why he was on the phone the entire time I never brought it up again and I knwo I have I mentioned to other people to just leave it alone.

And since i foudn out i never cracked a joke about it again unless it was saying i tried to beep ya back but u were on the phone. So still the fact is there were more then just me that did it so yeah.

Andy looks good I always hated the altezzas on ur car glad u went back to stock.

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:33 PM
u forgot me

hehe

Hi

Team Altered Car Club

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:44 PM
who cares why anyone is on the phone.. Matt talks to me on weekends and after 7 pm my time which is 6 pm yours. I do nots ee him all the time and most of teh time during the day he is not on the phone with me. There are days and times that are rough for me that i need a friend and yes I call matt when i wake and still think my ex is alive and I get sad. its natural to call ur bf when things like that happen. who cares .. lets just move on.. I like the back of teh car btw if you didnt point out the right side i would never of noticed.

HI EVERYONE im not even gonna try to mention names i know ill forget or call u the wrong name.. I have a terrible memory.

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:46 PM
Monday, March 21, 2005 4:56 PM
drama drama drama

there's my new car in my sig krumbkake you liike???

hums knight rider theme song

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:09 PM
Broken image link mikey ill look at it for ya and see if u jstu messed up eh image tags. Hit me up on aim if ya ant some help getting it working.

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:09 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:
Andy looks good I always hated the altezzas on ur car glad u went back to stock.

they are toyo tails not stock

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:14 PM
I wuv yota tails 95-99 that is ...

Team Altered Car Club

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:14 PM
i can see it perfectly on my computer

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:15 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:

they are toyo tails not stock

Damn i didnt even notice that haha wow i shoudl have looked closer at them

Nice toyota tails andy

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search