Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 5 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Wednesday, November 17, 2004 3:54 PM
* KrizTnuh * wrote:8 months old and already taking a sh*t on me. Damn American cars. My honda NEVER did this crap.

You also didnt wreck your honda 2 times in less then like what 4 months. Maybe you should show the cav some more love and it wouldnt treat you so bad. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 4:17 PM
* KrizTnuh * wrote:Ok.. update on the cav: I got it back on Monday morning and had to take it back Tuesday after work. They said they replaced the heater blower motor, bc that was what was making the noise.

Well they called today, and said that the blower motor was NEVER broke... they replaced the wrong thing. Now, they think its the vent door motor?! SINCE WHEN DO VENT DOORS HAVE MOTORS?! If they do, I never knew about them. Oh well.

Since when was there a Vent door motors.... I am a techy by heart PC/Network inside and out, since when was there a vent door motor cause i removed my door panels and removed and replace a couple of things in there never seen such a thing. I think that's BS what they are saying ... or please if im wrong clarify for me so that i know ?? Heater blower motor and blower fins/fans yes .... vent door motors ?? . uumm pleaseeee ~~~
<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 4:50 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:
* KrizTnuh * wrote:8 months old and already taking a sh*t on me. Damn American cars. My honda NEVER did this crap.

You also didnt wreck your honda 2 times in less then like what 4 months. Maybe you should show the cav some more love and it wouldnt treat you so bad.

The honda had 3500$ worth of rear end damage and had to get a new windshield within the first 3 months of me having it. My dad was driving it BOTH times it got hit.. but yea, it was wrecked and I still never had any problems with it. <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:19 PM
Yeah it was him that hurt it not you tho. So your the one that hurt your car now its acting out. I dunno never had a single problem with my cav you jsut must be hard on yours. Look at ryan he is beating the piss outt his motor and car and its takeing it just fine. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:22 PM
there are vent door motors, the car doesn't just magically switch over to recuirculate and vise versa, it has to have some way of routing the air when you change it from feet heat to the straight at you seting, one you move the knob the motor moves the doors <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:54 PM
Darkstars wrote:there are vent door motors, the car doesn't just magically switch over to recuirculate and vise versa, it has to have some way of routing the air when you change it from feet heat to the straight at you seting, one you move the knob the motor moves the doors

Well i'll be dammed !!! ok stand corrected... where are they located incase if i ever have to or need to replace the darn thing ??? please explain if possible... ??
<br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:36 PM
veries from car to car but its barried in the dash somewhere. some cars actualy use flaps to block off passages ways some cars use the flaps to redirect air, not somethign that typically goes bad, you shouldn't have to work. More then likely its an actuator not a motor but whatever close enough <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:00 PM
shut up ryan quit being a know it all
<br>

Its a cavalier i should get 2 cars and the hit
Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:34 PM
I claim to know nothing, who knows myabe I'm making it all up <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:41 PM
I can admit I know nothing ,... he he he <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:57 PM
Ken96Z wrote:I can admit I know nothing ,... he he he

can we say a AMEN to that .. !!!

AMEN !!!! KEN don't know squat !!! lol

<br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:37 PM
TooHypE wrote:
Ken96Z wrote:I can admit I know nothing ,... he he he

can we say a AMEN to that .. !!!

AMEN !!!! KEN don't know squat !!! lol

yea yea yea <br>

Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:10 PM
yay i'm starting a new job tomorrow evening security guard at a fancy seafood restaurant pappadeaux's in westmont, sounds like it's gonna be a pretty sweet cush job!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:22 PM
mikey likey wrote:yay i'm starting a new job tomorrow evening security guard at a fancy seafood restaurant pappadeaux's in westmont, sounds like it's gonna be a pretty sweet cush job!!!

someone please give him his asswhoopin he deserves... <br>

...bone stock
Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:30 PM
hey!!! that's whats exactly wrong with you youth today, you have no repect for authORITIE!!!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:22 PM
geekd wrote:
mikey likey wrote:yay i'm starting a new job tomorrow evening security guard at a fancy seafood restaurant pappadeaux's in westmont, sounds like it's gonna be a pretty sweet cush job!!!

someone please give him his asswhoopin he deserves...

hahahhahah
Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:51 PM
the car has no vent actuator motor, at least not in the cavalier it is a flap that diverts the air but it is moved with a cable. On my 03 when I first got it, it was hard to turn it from lets say the floor to the defrost position or vise versa. Until one day the flapper was not moving and the knob moved freely. The dealer told me that the foam around the flap was causing way to much tension on the cable and the cable snapped......some are vacuum actuated some cable and also electronic... hey look mikey is going to work thats amazing!!!! <br>

They crazynes has just started!!
Friday, November 19, 2004 6:44 AM
i wish i was feelin good...my car has moved once scince monday...i feel bad for it <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Friday, November 19, 2004 4:35 PM
This place is rather quiet !!!! Yeah we all must be hibernating cause of winter and such!!!

Well notting new with me and my ride except my fiance got into an accident twice within same month we just got her bumper fix since a dumbazz rear ended her and his insurance is paying for the damage the second accident damage the whole rear driverside and partial of the driver door we may get it fix hopefully this month. That's why i need a part-time job i posted earlier but we will soon see. Overall i don't care about the car cause notting really bad happen to my lady so im cool wit that. But tha's about all for me this november.
<br>

Friday, November 19, 2004 10:39 PM
Hey Hector,
How did the rest of the meet go after I left. It was 28 degrees out side on the way home, I felt a little chilly. lol It was all worth it though, good to see everyone again. Hope people dont think I am an a55. I think I might have rubed craig the wrong way about the whole race thing, I was just messin with him though, you know how I am. Sucks to hear about the whole car prolbems, hope you get everything all fixed. <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 9:35 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Hey Hector,
How did the rest of the meet go after I left. It was 28 degrees out side on the way home, I felt a little chilly. lol It was all worth it though, good to see everyone again. Hope people dont think I am an a55. I think I might have rubed craig the wrong way about the whole race thing, I was just messin with him though, you know how I am. Sucks to hear about the whole car prolbems, hope you get everything all fixed.

Get online sometime ya claming homo We havent talked in so long. <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 9:36 PM
where is everyone at tonite...no one is online...and ryan i know ur not at work this late <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:03 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Hey Hector,
How did the rest of the meet go after I left. It was 28 degrees out side on the way home, I felt a little chilly. lol It was all worth it though, good to see everyone again. Hope people dont think I am an a55. I think I might have rubed craig the wrong way about the whole race thing, I was just messin with him though, you know how I am. Sucks to hear about the whole car prolbems, hope you get everything all fixed.

Naaww your cool infact we thought about you really gots some ballz coming out that night on the bike .. much respect wit that from all of us.... and craig ... uummm nnaww he's cool.. im sure he knows.... and yeah i know how u are u crazy bastard.. your cool with me regardless what other people say !!!! j/k Hey we are going to hang out on december 11th hope u don't make no plans to k... tha's all And prolly Jorge may ask us to hang out on a bar or something .. for his birthday .. around the 28th so hope ur up to it... call me at work if you have time ..
<br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:36 PM
I dont go online that much anymore matt, but for I would do anything LOL I will try to catch you sometime. <br>

Sunday, November 21, 2004 10:28 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:I dont go online that much anymore matt, but for I would do anything LOL I will try to catch you sometime.

Well get online ya @!#$ hippie <br>

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search