St. Joe Area....... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
St. Joe Area.......
Friday, December 17, 2004 10:28 PM
Hey guys, I think that we should try and meet up in like 2 weeks on the 31 of Dec, or maybe the following week on Jan. 7 , in the evening like around 9 pm or so, whatever date works out best. We could meet up in the mall parking lot in St. Joe by the Ground Round, or if anyone has suggestions for meeting places that would be cool. Let me know what you guys wanna do, and we will plan accordingly.
Later <br>

Re: St. Joe Area.......
Sunday, December 19, 2004 3:57 PM
lance parking lots are cold on winter days we should know that by now lol but yeah I am down for it just pick a date and I am there. peace
Tuesday, December 21, 2004 5:51 AM
I know, but we could meet there and then go to like Shooters, Chalk and Cue, or just somewhere warm. <br>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:04 PM
lol we need to find girls lance and shooters don't have good looking girls never been to chalk and cue but girls are always good!!

I wont tell your wife I promise
Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:32 PM
Did somebody say girls? O.K., I'm awake now. <br>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 6:24 PM
lol brandon we will keep it on the dl for you also.. are you going to show up???
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 6:56 AM
sweeeeeeet, girls, hehe <br>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:54 PM
Quote:

Did somebody say girls? O.K., I'm awake now
if you find "girls" brandon are you going to feel like father figure to these girls.hahah had to pick on your age a little. lets meet oh lets say in may when its aleast 70.....oh and when my airride and wheels are back on.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:53 PM
Ha, Ha. I could say I would be their sugar daddy, but I don't have that kind of money. I know I drive a $31,000 car, but it has lost some value since 1987. And yes, if you decide on a date I will be there.

Oh, and I don't want to hear anybody bitching about the cold. I have to stand out in it tommorrow for about 5 hours straight at the auction. <br>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:56 PM
Ouch...........can you say shrunken testicles ..........I can

But anyway, ur2lame, bring your box, cavi or whatever airride or not, it's still cool, and lets say we just meet and greet in the parking lot, figure out where we wanna go and then go there, all in the name of warmth and comfort I'll look into the long range forecast for the 31st and what not to see what the weather will be like. Sound good to you guys??
Later <br>

Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:19 AM
yes brandon your 31,000 dollar car will make you a surgar daddy lol j/k and I am down for any date besides the 14th -21 of jan cuz I will be in cali...!!!!there are many girls on out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make sure to take some pics for you guys you know keep you up dated.. but the whole girls I just got a gf so that means I need to keep it on the dl also lol just let me know a date and I am there.. and cold weather is good my car is running alot better...

Friday, December 24, 2004 10:31 AM
hey, does anyone know who has been driving that red cavalier around town.
its 2000+ cavy with white wheels, wings west kit, and exhaust?? I just recentlly been seeing him around town and did not know if he was from around here.
me and my friend were playing around last night (me in my sunfire, him in his V8 thunderbird) and he just couldnt keep up it looks pretty clean though other than the apc sticker on the trunk lid. just wanting to know. <br>

View my MySpace
Friday, December 24, 2004 6:02 PM
nope, can't say I've even seen it, sounds like it's nice though, maybe we can get him to stop by the night we meet. Firebug, you gonna stop by? <br>

Sunday, December 26, 2004 8:09 AM
I might, give me a time and a place. If I see him I might ask him too. <br>

View my MySpace
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:33 AM
Ok ok, how about this Saturday night, 9ish by the ground round, and then if Justin gets cold......j/k......we can go to a bar or shooters or something, maybe just drive around and terrorize that little Geo with the wing and huge muffler on it , whatever sounds good. Oh and it shouldn't be too cold, the low is gonna be 34 so that isn't too bad.......all things considered.
Later
<br>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 3:41 PM
I saw that kid almost get his a$$ beat by a guy that he cut off, soooooo funny.
he has a really nice system though. <br>

View my MySpace
Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:06 PM
So is anybody gonna show up on Saturday night? If you guys read this too late, I will be out and about, and I will still be in the parking lot at 9, Saturday night so maybe I will see you guys.
Later <br>

Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:49 PM
As of this moment I can say that I will be out there, but things can change. I am looking forward to actually getting out of the house for a change. <br>

Saturday, January 01, 2005 11:12 PM
Brandon and I were bored without any of you guys out there........oh well, you all probably had better things going on, like family............or just a huge hangover. Whatever it was thats cool, oh and by the way, if you see a dude in a light blue ranger with dual cb antennas, and he's wearing a black cowboy hat, don't race him........................................he is mad fast yo!!!!!!!!!! It was sad, he revved, reved(can't spell) his engine, I shook my head at him, but I bit, so I revved back and he looked like he was dissapointed, and shook his head, so I dropped it into second going about 30 and we both jumped on it, needless to say..................his ricer flyby was great, dead stare straight ahead..............funny stuff. <br>

Sunday, January 02, 2005 1:38 AM
tonight would have been the perfect night to just go out and drive, I can drive for hours around town and keep myself intertaned. I had to stay at home with the little woman or else I would have stopped by. I have guys with cowboy hats on that drive big trucks try to race me all the time, they give the best ricer flyby's!! <br>

View my MySpace
Sunday, January 02, 2005 8:37 AM
I was a good boy after I left the lot. I had a maroon s-10, the farm boy in the ranger, a white 4-door neon, and a black plymouth duster, all try and race me. But cosidering the streets were wet, I saved them the humiliation of being killed by a family sedan.

But yeah, we will definately have to try the get together thing again. Last night was nice though. Not real cold anyway. <br>

Monday, January 03, 2005 3:32 PM
lol I seen the red cavy the other day I waved at them but they must have not payed attetetion but I am down for ne day before the 14th cuz the 14th I will be in cali!
let me know whats going on
Tuesday, January 04, 2005 7:52 PM
Why are you going to "cali cali"? There are always two of them in the car. They tried to race my friend in his thunderbird but they didn't try to mess with me. I tried to get there attention to ask if it was a 2.2 or 2.4 and to see what he had done to it, but they just stared at my car and then kept driving. <br>

View my MySpace
Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:03 PM
yeah I dislike ppl like that.. and I am going to Cali to check out some school and pluss I need a vacation I fly out the 14th and don't know when I fly in lol just let me know about sATURDAY.. THOU i NEED A TIME!!!
Thursday, January 06, 2005 4:22 PM
gosh, your so lucky. <br>

View my MySpace
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search