St. Joe Area....... - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: St. Joe Area.......
Thursday, January 06, 2005 5:06 PM
If you guys wanna meet up Saturday that would be great, I think that it is suppose to be cold though , but yeah, I can be out, I would say 9pm same place. I was gonna go to the KC meet, but gas money is a little short , so no go on that one. But 9 on Saturday sounds good to me <br>

Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:18 PM
its going to be a high near 60!! <br>

View my MySpace
Friday, January 07, 2005 11:32 AM
DAMN!!!!! I guess I should watch the weather closer.............. ..................sounds good to me though. <br>

Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:16 AM
If it is high near 60 I will be out and about. <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:38 AM
I will be there fo sho! see you guys tonight
Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:03 PM
I was up untill 3:30am painting a car
That reminds me, Justin are you still wanting your bumpers painted, just wondering.
Also did you ever get a new hood, I could sell you my stock hood if you need one. <br>

View my MySpace
Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:08 PM
I am still working on my bumbers right now I haven't had alott of time to get them done my uncle is susposed to finish them up while I am in cali... How much do you want for your stock hood??
Friday, January 14, 2005 5:10 PM
we could work something out. it has little chips in it, so you might not want it. but I guess its better than a big dent. <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:52 AM
lol true true that dent is f'n ugly!!
ight do you have aol instant messanger if you do j2odb but I am in cali right now so
Saturday, January 15, 2005 1:55 PM
no instant messanger, sorry. see any modded j-bodys running around?? <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:22 PM
I saw one today.. it was black cave with a rk spoty body kit and some chrome rims looked really clean.. but I didn't care for the back bumper.. and it is funny if you have tinted windows here you get tickets so no one really has there windows tinted!!

Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:33 PM
thats cool, I was going to tint my windows but there are a few more things I need to buy first <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:54 PM
hehehehehe.........projects

once I get my tax return things will change............................for the better.............much better, but it's a secret for now........... <br>

Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:33 AM
yeah Im waiting to get my tax money too, then I will be able to buy more expensive stuff..............hehehe hahaha.
Im ready for it to be summer time, Im going to have some fun this summer <br>

View my MySpace
Sunday, January 16, 2005 4:20 PM
if you get the air ride and wheels that would look hot. <br>

View my MySpace
Monday, January 17, 2005 5:49 PM
I'm gonna get some upgrades with my tax return too. But I'm gonna be upgrading my teeth. I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth out. <br>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 9:17 AM
Brandon I am soo glad you are getting an upgrade some where.. lol!! when I get my tax return I am hoping to get my rims and body kit painted.. how much is air ride????
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:32 PM
I got my manifold today!!!!!! Im so happy.
the Easy Air Ride kit on aplusperformance.com is $1,899.99 but that is the first place I looked. <br>

View my MySpace
Friday, January 21, 2005 11:38 AM
Actually I gave up on air ride, maybe later on down the road....maybe, I just want something...............................................simple, hehehehe.....................oh...........................anyway. Hopefully I will have enough, if not my secret parts will still be coming soon. But the rims are still planned. That is probably the cheapest place you are gonna find the easystreet, either that or winks.......not for sure though. <br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 11:41 AM
Im trying to keep my plains on the down low around town, but around here you just have to share. <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 22, 2005 7:40 PM
remember you wont be the only j-body on air in st.joe .i have big plans myself for the cavalier going to have custom brackets made for my front cylinders to go even lower.bc2 should lay nice and flat on the ground.

Sunday, January 23, 2005 12:24 AM
That'll be sweet with the BC2. Ok, I give, but don't be mad at me when I can run circles around you guys.............. , plans are for sportlines and tokico struts, but if I don't get enough back from taxes I will get motor mounts and save up for the suspension. hehehehe <br>

Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:28 AM
I might get some groundcontrol coil overs, but I don't know yet. I kind of like the way my car rides on the springs. Also maybe some new seats. Im a very undecided person, and cheap, I go crazy thinking about where Im going to buy things and if it is the cheapest place I can get it. <br>

View my MySpace
Sunday, January 23, 2005 5:58 PM
I have coil overs on my car and they suck.. I want to get rid of them!!!! I hate them lol to rough of a ride.... but hey traivs I just got back in town so we need to meet up.... hey lance or brandon do one of you guys think you could help me weld on my muffler??? let me know cuz it has an exhuast leak where I tried to clamp it...
Sunday, January 23, 2005 7:28 PM
Yeah, I can, my wifes dad might have one, if not I have 24/7 access to a small shop.............problem is that it is 45 min away. Ummmmmm, I will check to make sure if her dad has one, if not let I will let you know, but let me know whether you wanna drive that far or not. Later. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search