St. Joe Area....... - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: St. Joe Area.......
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:41 PM
O.k., I'll let you know.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:02 PM
sorry i didn't wave back at you Justin. I wasn't meaning to be mean, I was just pissed off.

View my MySpace
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:50 PM
hey it is cool man I didn't think anything of it are you still wanting to sell your hood?? let me know?? and brandon yeah for sure hit me up I am off sunday and off work saturday at four!! I am down for seeing booooobies!!!!! ...... only if you are......
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:14 PM
Boobies! That's disgusting. Why would I want to see boobies. A nice set of tits would be nice though. ( o )( o )

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:43 PM
lol I LOVE TITIES AND CARS LOL!!!!!! we should get lance for this one lol hahahahahahahaahaha
Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:18 PM
Yeah, I can definitely be looking at some nice boobies Saturday night..............hehe................don't tell my wife , she'll actually be down there with one of her friends, planned it that way , anyway, I'll be out, name a time to meet and B.S., and then we will see boobies............tits for Brandon ( o ) ( o ), hehehehehe

Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:55 PM
When you guys say boobies, it reminds me to much of my 9 year old step-daughter. That's why I prefer tits. I am still waiting to find out if my ex is bringing my boy down this weekend. I won't know if I can go or not until then.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:24 PM
Brandon you are a sick sick man! lol hahahahahaha jk boobies and tits are the same thing you like loooking at either one of them so it shouldn't matter and lance I will close my eyes if I see your wife. I mean I wouldn't want ne other guy seeing my wifes "TITS" (0)(0)
Friday, February 04, 2005 2:53 PM
hey guys I will be out arojnd 7 tonight I wont be out late kind of tired lets try to meet up for sure!!
Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:10 PM
Brandon what happened to you me and lance missed you hahahahahaha mardi gras was ight it needed to be better!!! hey so everyone want to meet up next weekend???

say saturday night?? maybe? I have to check my work schuedule and I am sure you guys will also so let try to get soemthign worked out...

travis did you still want to sell your hood??
Monday, February 07, 2005 5:00 AM
I was down there. I saw Lance's wife, and 1 other person I knew. It was way to crowded for my liking. It was B.S. that they were trying to get everybody on the sidewalk at 10. I got smacked in the elbow by a police bike handlebar. We ended up going to sportscar bar, because there was no way we were getting into a bar downtown. I can prolly come out next weekend, but I won't be able to race you again Justin, I will have my son with me.

Monday, February 07, 2005 8:22 PM
Hey I have a question????? isn't a oil cooler the same thing as an inner cooler????? and if it is not then help me understand what the hell an oil cooler is????

Brandon well you know I hate to say this but another race would just be hummmmmmm let see how to say this hummmmmmmmmmmmm well I just don't want to hurt your feelings! hahahahahah :p
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 3:54 PM
a typical intercooler is air to air.
an oil cooler is more like a radiator, it has fluids (oil) running through it but has little fins on the cooler that cools the oil as the air hits it and oil passes through the cooler. but yes in a since it is kind of like an intercooler.

View my MySpace
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:17 PM
yeah I was reading up on it and it says is will increase you hp but I really started reading up on it and it sounded like an intercooler but it seems like you can put an oil cooler on any car but I don't think that is true but I could be wrong?

hey do you still want to sell your hood?
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:14 AM
More horsepower?? more reliable perhaps, but I've never heard of an oil cooler giving you more horsepower. But I could be wrong

Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:12 PM
lol we could both be worng lol.... whats going on for the weekend??? I am off saturday night I work all day friday tho...

oh lance ummm that car i was telling you about had it hub caps back on they work at the place I kept say's I saw your car lol whoops
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:22 PM
Im pretty sure that they are all pretty much universal, you would just need a palce to mount it. I could get you on for free off another car if you need one.

View my MySpace
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:23 PM
don't quote me because Im not for sure also.

View my MySpace
Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:44 PM
Hey Justin, I probably won't be out on Saturday............what time do you get off work? I wanted to go to the KC meet and check it out, it starts at 6 p.m., any body else wanna go and make a little road trip out of it?

Thursday, February 10, 2005 8:32 PM
what day is the meet?? I am off work at 4 saturday and 9 friday night.. so let me know what day it is and if it is saturday I will roll with you...

and I would want to mount it like you would an intercooler since i have the big open front on my body kit.. ... I think that would look pretty tight. I am not for sure if they are universal either..
Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:03 PM
Most are universal, some are not, we would have to look into it , and the meet in KC is on SATURDAY , so hell yeah..............oh, and did I mention it's at Hooters..............

Friday, February 11, 2005 8:11 AM
lol lance I hate to break it to you bro but you have a wife so I will enjoy hooters and tell you all about!!! lol jk we both car enjoy hooters!!!! hey hit me up tomorrow like i said I get off work at 4 so I am down I just have to wash the car!!!
Friday, February 11, 2005 4:47 PM
So...........I can look . Same here, she needs a bath, I'll be there a little before 5, like yo said earlier today. Later

Friday, February 11, 2005 6:22 PM
I will probably be there right at five cuz I get off work.. at 4 sooo see you tomorrowo at 5

but hey travis where can you get an oil cooler for free from I may hit you up on that deal~!...
Friday, February 11, 2005 6:30 PM
we have three head high stacks of radiators at work. most of them have perfectly good oil coolers attached to them. when they buy new radiators some of them come already attached. so we just throw out the old ones and recycle them later. my managers are cool they wouldn't care the least.

View my MySpace
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search