St. Joe Area....... - Page 5 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: St. Joe Area.......
Friday, February 11, 2005 6:34 PM
alright dude thats awsome I forgot you worked at a car place... lol but hey if you need to get rid of them you can hook me up with one,, hey travis are you going to be out this weekend??

Friday, February 11, 2005 8:04 PM
ill be out for a little while tonight, and tomarrow night I will be out and about.

View my MySpace
Friday, February 11, 2005 8:20 PM
Able to go to KC with us, tommorow perhaps?

Friday, February 11, 2005 8:59 PM
hmm......maybe.
If I go I really want to put my wheels on

View my MySpace
Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:19 AM
mmmmmmmm...........put em on mine j/k
Thats cool, if your able to we're meeting at Fazoli's a little before 5 p.m.

Later

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:49 PM
I've been hit.............some old dude hit the back of my car in the Ramada parking lot yesterday with his horse trailer. It's not that bad, I can fix it myself and keep the rest of the insurance money.............hehehehehe

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:32 PM
Damn that sucks Lance, but from the pics it looks like you maybe able to buff it out? And if not, time for some custom work!

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:35 PM
Nope, won't be able to buff it out, it took some of the paint off, and they're pretty nasty in person, but............his insurance is gonna give me $400, and it might cost me like $50 maybe a little more and some elbow grease. I'm gonna get my cat-back done with the rest of the money.......hehehehehe

Friday, February 18, 2005 2:42 PM
Kick arse dude! The exhaust will give ya a noticible gain in bottom end, well at least it did on mine..... BTW I think some of us are gonna hit the junk yards this weekend to see if there is any good stuff out there, let me knoe if you up for it, just check the other post about KC junk yards.

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:03 AM
AAAAHHHHHH.........I'm gonna kill the government , I have to pay a little on taxes, hence no refund......damit. However, that accident gave me 400 bucks. My question is for your opinions. Save for suspension OR get a cat-back and possibly a header with it. I'm completely torn between the two. The suspension costs more (naturally) and hits on looks and performance, but I can get full exhaust minus the high flow cat and get more power and a little in the looks department. What would you do? Let me know what you guys think about it.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:05 AM
Oh, now that my head is a little clearer...........anybody gonna be out tonight?

Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:59 AM
WHAT UP FROM KC THIS BRIAN THAT PRICE U CAN GET
OBX HEADER/EBAY-160
RK CAT /GP FOURM-75
PRO KIT SPRINGS /CARCUSTOMS-UNDER $200
AND ADD TOKICO STRUTS LATER FOR LIKE $300
Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:46 PM
haha, I get a little over 2k.......ssoooo I get to guy the rest of my turbo parts!!!!!

View my MySpace
Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:21 PM
I know it's kinda late to be answering your question Lance, but somehow I came down with Tonsillitis, so I won't be seen this weekend. And I'm glad to hear you guys made it down to the K.C. meet. I've only been trying to make it down there for 2 years now.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 9:27 PM
Dam that sucks Brandon, the guys in KC treated us like family, very nice, we'll have to try for next months meet.

Firebug-bastard............j/k it'll be fast as hell when your done, sounds sweet.

Brian- those prices sound dam good, but I was gonna get Sportline which are $200 springs, on tirerack is the cheapest I've seen em, and Tokico D-Spec struts, and the cheapest I've found those is $500 on e-bay. I didn't know OBX made a header for the Eco, but then again I don't look too much, personally I wanted the Weapon-R header, which is $220 off e-bay. The price of the cat is nice though, havn't seen one that cheap anywhere.

Thanks for all the heads up guys. Your all f@#$ing awesome

Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:53 PM
I got my 2.5" magnaflow cat off ebay for around $55, so I would look there for the cat.

View my MySpace
Saturday, February 19, 2005 11:57 PM
heres a quick search off Ebay
hi flow cat
Weapon R header
not sure if the 03+ have the same exhaust as the rest but heres a cat back
magnaflow cat back
Tokico HP struts
motor mounts

View my MySpace
Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:05 AM
also look at darkstars post in this forum called "Parts for sale" he has some awsome prices for some awsome parts.

Also Skinny J, Im am looking for a hole 00-02 front clip, if you find a decient clip at the junk yard let me know, thanks.

View my MySpace
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:56 AM
Before u get those springs take thought of how low
your ride is going to sit after body kit a lot of
people rubb street being that low for me with the bc2 kit
i'll have a half a pop can away from the ground
Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:16 AM
sorry i ment to say a front clip off of a cavalier 00-02

View my MySpace
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:11 PM
I was just thinking of getting LS front rear and sides for now...........if that, maybe on down the road like a drift kit with the BC2 rear but no kit for now.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:40 PM
Ok you'll be straight so whens st joe's meet I would love to come up
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:57 PM
Well we actually meet up just about whenever, it's actually like every weekend or every other weekend. Ummmm..........KC's meet is the second Saturday of each month, if I'm correct?? What we could do.............wait, I'll just make a seperate post about it and see what you guys think about that.

Later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search