Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26 - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26
Monday, February 07, 2005 6:28 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:
Shane OBizzle (ShoBiz) wrote:Don't worry Ryan, i'll make it up. The car is resting at home while i'm at school, so unless I walk....

Better get to walking bud

orangeisfast wrote:i swear im back to being single there better be some hot girls there ill flip the @!#$ out

Man this is a meet to hang out with other j body peeps and have fun. If u wanna go meet chicks then this isnt the place to go to.

I agree with both of these

Monday, February 07, 2005 7:22 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:
Shane OBizzle (ShoBiz) wrote:Don't worry Ryan, i'll make it up. The car is resting at home while i'm at school, so unless I walk....

Better get to walking bud

orangeisfast wrote:i swear im back to being single there better be some hot girls there ill flip the @!#$ out

Man this is a meet to hang out with other j body peeps and have fun. If u wanna go meet chicks then this isnt the place to go to.

I agree with both of these

i third that unless you want to stare at the waitress i did last time

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 07, 2005 7:31 PM
or we can stare at eli, he's pretty fucckin sexy

i'd do him

Monday, February 07, 2005 7:33 PM
um im out cody makes me feel uncomfortable i scarred now i think im oving far far away

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 07, 2005 8:27 PM
hey the waitress in mine, maybe after a bucket of beer yay

wow...my sig sux
Monday, February 07, 2005 8:34 PM
Well if i don't have my job by then i will show up or i will stop by afterwards. Otherwise u guys could visit me afterwards at PGN, the driving range, b/c that is where i work.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:03 AM
Hey Vince email me with what time your coming over and stuff like that. Just let me know man later.

My Sig Was To Big
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:51 AM
I like waffles

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:19 AM
waffles suck, crapes (sp) are where its at

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:42 AM
Crapes=Crap French toast has my heart

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:45 PM
dude i was kidding man

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 3:49 PM
I dont know anybody and i just moved out here for 4 months while i finish school with volvo. so i might come out but i wont put my name on the list till closer to the meet. but it does sound like fun since i dont kno anybody with any nice cavaliers in south florida
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 3:52 PM
oh and if anybody knows of anything fun to do out here, i live in glendale heights, I am damn bored
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 4:39 PM
yay koozys yay im goping woohoo jk im bored

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:14 PM
goping ??

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:32 PM
thanks mattman its supposed to be going

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:40 PM
Anthony Shaff wrote:I dont know anybody and i just moved out here for 4 months while i finish school with volvo. so i might come out but i wont put my name on the list till closer to the meet. but it does sound like fun since i dont kno anybody with any nice cavaliers in south florida

I live liek 20 miuets or so North from you, not real far, close enough were I drove out to UTI everyday, why Volvo? I did audi and hey is that @!#$in evil cunt of teacher still at VW, the chick?

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:52 PM
Ryan what town do you live in, u must be pretty close to me??

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:25 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Ryan what town do you live in, u must be pretty close to me??

He is in wheeling down 355 form u aobut 30-40 minutes.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:08 AM
I'm gonna have some new things on the car before the next meet, I bought somethig nlast night and I'm making another order once i get paid friday : )

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:49 AM
^^^^^^^ i know i know what it is but i wont tell ill tell you what ill have befor next meet
fresh oil in my car and a tank of gas yay i love being broke damn tenesee is taking all my money

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:41 AM
Cripes, I can't even think of what Darkstars has now... new trunk (C/F??) umm... new system? Now I'll have to show up so I can see his car, haven't seen it in months.

Hmm... I need a sig!
Fast imports only come with 2 wheels.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:49 AM
^^^ We just installed a Flux Capacitor in his cavy, so now he can zip back to the future when ever he wants. You should have seen the looks on peoples faces when we went back to the 50s. The cavy was GOD to those people.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:08 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:^^^ We just installed a Flux Capacitor in his cavy, so now he can zip back to the future when ever he wants. You should have seen the looks on peoples faces when we went back to the 50s. The cavy was GOD to those people.

I bet ya'll even got it up to 88MPH goin' down ... Palatine Rd (can't think of ne other roads near Ryan where a Cav can hit 88, lol. Although he does have the Nitro to get him moving faster....)

Hmm... I need a sig!
Fast imports only come with 2 wheels.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:15 AM
^^^ Going 88 MPH in on Paltine road would destroy my car, if for seem reason I have to take Palatine I wont go over 35, even at the speed that road is brutal.

Either wasy its nothing major, no big deal

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search