Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26 - Page 6 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:34 AM
Roughed In wrote:Jeez man, what'd ya do?? I took my Cav off-roading at work in the plowed snow mounds and no real probs at all. Sure, the horns are screwed up a lil, and my (already broken) fender liners are now sitting in my garage, but it's still driveable/streetable. I was goin' hardcore for a Cav too, 2nd gear (disable TC) WOT, one of my buddies even said I got some air time That was some fun stuff there The mounds were up to 3' tall before I flattened them, haha (you've never seen a Cav sitting so high up on one side) Good luck getting it fixed tho.

Haha thats crazy, I went sliding into a crub in the snow and bent the crap out of the left rear wheel assembly and the car drives down the street sideways and wants to spin out going straight. its kinda funny except when your doing about 50.

wow...my sig sux

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:49 AM
That sux man, sorry to hear it. I did kinda similar thing when I had my 87 Firebird (back in 02), only it was summer, no snow, and I snapped an axle-shaft and broke a chunk of the rim after spinning a 180, and the front wheels sliding up a ramp to the parking lot, and the rear hopping the curb.

That wasn't fun... esp since the car was gone for a month and cost $1100 (not counting a new exhaust later after the tow truck broke the OE one).
The repair shop has the tags on the keys to know which keys for which car, normally says like "Year, Make, Model" ... mine said "Fast & Furious" and they all knew which car the F&F keys went to. As slow as that 2.8 V6 and Auto were, I miss that car...

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:36 AM
yeah those cars are always fun

wow...my sig sux
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:38 AM
yeah those cars are always fun

wow...my sig sux
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:31 PM
ha! double post... faggot

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:31 PM
speaking of double post remeber Jose's like 6 post hahahah that was fun

Monday, February 21, 2005 9:57 PM
haha yay double posts are fun
Monday, February 21, 2005 10:01 PM
SO WHAT TIME DO WE MEET
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:18 AM
^^^^^ is he SERIOUS?!??!

god damn.....

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:07 AM
97j wrote:SO WHAT TIME DO WE MEET

Read the post its in here about 10 times.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:28 PM
haha cody got a new sig yay no more cornfeilds haha

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:29 PM
What time do we meet?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:50 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:What time do we meet?

Im gunna jam my foot so far up ur ass for asking that jsut wait till u come get me haha.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:00 PM
Speaking of that I need your adress, so I know where I am going, I have to work sat, so It might be like 5 when I get you. I dont know yet.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:31 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Speaking of that I need your adress, so I know where I am going, I have to work sat, so It might be like 5 when I get you. I dont know yet.

hit me up on aim im always on. Dont wanna post it on the net.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:28 PM
im excited for the meet hope evryone shows up if i get my license back in time we should go for a cruise

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:53 PM
Cheesecake wrote:haha cody got a new sig yay no more cornfeilds haha

damn it you beat me to it

by the way what time are we meeting?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:48 PM
eli said at 5 but me and my bro and matt will be their at 430

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:02 PM
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:06 PM
KOZZYS ITS ON 79TH AND HARLEM O YEA CAVIE FREAK MY BUDDY BRINGING IS CAM SO HE CAN SHOW U A REAL BURN OUT

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:15 PM
Julian Villarreal wrote:KOZZYS ITS ON 79TH AND HARLEM O YEA CAVIE FREAK MY BUDDY BRINGING IS CAM SO HE CAN SHOW U A REAL BURN OUT

As long as the wheels spin and there is smoke its a burn out so yep seen plenty of them no need to bring a slomaro to show me something that I have seen many times and done many times.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:59 PM
hey yall i f i go i hope i do ill show u a burn out
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:11 PM
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE A BURNOUT SO GET THAT @!#$ OUTTA UR HEADS.

Its a great way to get the cops attention drawn towards a large group of imports. Way to prove to them that there are no serious modders out there taht dont @!#$ around. Just puts the stereo type on us that we try so hard to get away from.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:03 PM
^^ agreed, if anyone does stupid @!#$ to get us kicked out you won't be welcome at the meets anymore

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:05 PM
yeah, i'm a 7 foot tall, 400 lb. black man that will butt rape you if you do stupid @!#$, and i'll send eli in for cleanup duty... meaning he will tongue the blood off your anus

i'm not about to drive two hours to see a bunch of god damn retards do burnouts, i can sit at home and do that.....

god damn that's gross.... eww

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search