Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26 - Page 9 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26
Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:35 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:

hahahaha......ROFL

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:40 AM
Julian Villarreal wrote:Todays meet was pretty cool i had a good time everyone one was really nice and not cocky well see ya guys next time

We .. Cocky ... come on .. we got ... Cooooooler rides..... and ... haha .... j/k mann were all cool ... we don't give a rats azz what ride you have ... im sure .. all rides are nice aslong you feel good about it ... is all about respect ...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:42 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:

Ha Ha ... nice .... really nice ...

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:32 AM

LMFAO!!!! hahahaha nice

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:06 AM
Haha yeah it was great, i liked cavie freak pissin on the rental

hitting a curb at 30 mph in a cavalier equals 2500 dollars damage...
Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:30 AM
hahah good times ..yet again.

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Sunday, February 27, 2005 11:17 AM
silver04lssport wrote:Haha yeah it was great, i liked cavie freak pissin on the rental

u told me to do it

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 2:18 PM
its still funny as hell, plus the car is sticky as hell from the pepsi, hey i got bowling shoes too bad everyone else backed out of that one haha j/k

hitting a curb at 30 mph in a cavalier equals 2500 dollars damage...
Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:59 PM
that was a fun meet sorry we had to duck out b4 bowling, we should have another meet soon with a cruise involved, this way we can get real tickets this time instead of parking violations like tints!!! J/K we should do it again though
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:03 PM
yeah you guys left early, you missed all the good stuff, we had a blast

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:07 PM
Yeah al the fun started after koozy's after the beer gets flowing and the night gets later we all get pretty crazy

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:35 PM
hey i was in the yellow cavalier sorry if i pissed you guys off. didnt mean too i was just crusing archer and all i was bored with my g/f and forgot that you guys were stoping there. i have no clue who anyone is so thats why i didnt really stop. you all have some nice cars though thats why i drove through to check out the cavi's. later like i said sorry if i pissed you guys off.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:01 PM
well @!#$ half of us mett for the first time last ngiht u should have come in and siad hey. next tiem dont be so shy we dont bite.............................................hard.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:04 PM
BluCav wrote:hey i was in the yellow cavalier sorry if i pissed you guys off. didnt mean too i was just crusing archer and all i was bored with my g/f and forgot that you guys were stoping there. i have no clue who anyone is so thats why i didnt really stop. you all have some nice cars though thats why i drove through to check out the cavi's. later like i said sorry if i pissed you guys off.

Its cool, you should have stopped in anyway, we are always open to meeting new people. Me and caviefreak went to go outside when we saw you pass by the second time turning back on to harlem, we werent sure if you were gonna come in or not.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:14 PM
yeah sorry i didnt notice you and my g/f was a little late on telling me she was like hey theres 2 guys standing by those cavi's. ill for sure go to the next meet i can.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:42 PM
NEXT MEET AT THE BEACH WHOS DOWNNNNNNNN but when it gets warmer
Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:06 PM
What time do we meet again???

Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:34 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:What time do we meet again???

Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:52 PM

Hahahaha what evertime i get done with ur mom

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:56 AM
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yay cheesedick as ryan calls me is now premium wo0t wo0t

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 28, 2005 7:15 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:

Hahahaha what evertime i get done with ur mom

I remember several months ago ... about some goffy AIM profile that Ryan did i got so upset that i called him up about ... LOL ... mann.... sometimes i get so serious... about things... haha ... i laugh it off now ... thou ... lol

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:26 AM
Sorry I missed you guys.. . My girl was coming in form Boston but It was changed to next weekend.

But I spent the whole weekend taking care of my mom who is real sick and my grandma is back in the hosiptal

But they both are doing better but will have to see

Hope everyone was safe and had a good time

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Monday, February 28, 2005 12:00 PM
Sucks to hear Ronnie, hope they both get better soon. Maybe next time you will be able to make it.

and cheesecaik finally is premium?! wow. took a while lol.

Monday, February 28, 2005 12:14 PM
OK i vote we all buy eli some towels cuase he is gunna need them now that he has ag

Monday, February 28, 2005 12:49 PM
hehehe not jk haha im bored

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search