any J's near/Ft. Riley, Manhattan - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any J's near/Ft. Riley, Manhattan
Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:07 PM
I was wondering if and J's were around the manhattan, junction city, ft riley area? There is a show coming up soon in manhattan and maryville and was wondering if any cars want to meet up and go. I have all the info on going.

lots of more mods just no money for pictures!! LOL

Re: any J's near/Ft. Riley, Manhattan
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:26 PM
Hey Josh whats up! I haven't seen you on here in awhile. Justin and Lance told me about your little accident, when they came out for our meet here in KC, so how bad was it? Anyhow I may be interested in hitting those shows, if the weather is good. Also I think some of us KC guys are gonna try to make it up north soon and meet up with all of you guys up there....

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:18 PM
Hey man, I'm out here in manhattan. I'd definitely be intersted in going to a show, what's the dates?? I got a few buddies (not driving j's) but they might be interested in rolling out too. Let me know what's up.

Tim

"Hey man is that a Cavalier?" "Yeah." What you got in it?" "It's stock." "Oh."
Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:22 PM
skinny, sorry that I wasn't out at the meet sort of imbearased. It looks like sh@t I have a new back bumper that will be in Thur. and the bumper will be painted and fixed by the weekend. Skinny keep in touch man. I have alot of car show info for all around the area and invites and was wanting to get some people up like snoop, you, and the whole KC gang. my number is 785-989-4558 and call any time. I was wanting to talk to you anyway (Skinny)

To Tim, What's up man I have some info on the show in manhattanand marysville. The two shows are together. Marysville is on 6/4/05 and then there will be a cruize line from there to manhattan and a party that night. Then the show on 6-5-05 will be in the manhattan park and many trophys. I welcome everyone. Give me a call for any questions.

My car is a 04 Pontiac sunfire with Invader carbon fiber hood, aem cold air intake, bomex ground kit, flowmaster exaust, wings west wing, 17" konig imagine opal rims, tint, clarion fold out 7" screen dvd/cd/mp3, new graphic, painted accents, new wires, and I think that rounds it off. What about you tim? What are you driven? And are you a soilder, student, or resedent around that area?

New updated pictures coming soon!!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:07 PM
Hey man, what's up? I'm driving a '03 cav LS, which is sadly enough stock except for a chopped exhaust. (Not cause I wanted it chopped though, hit a rock and smashed my muffler pretty bad.) By June I should have i/e and lowered at least. I'm military, but not for long, getting out in a couple months.

Tim

"Hey man is that a Cavalier?" "Yeah." What you got in it?" "It's stock." "Oh."
Sunday, February 20, 2005 6:50 PM
i'm from Junction City, but just moved to Hays a couple weeks ago. I still go to junction and manhattan like every other week. i'll be in junction and manhattan on tuesday and wendsday. we should all meet up sometime, Josh where are you located? i havent seen your fire before, i know most of the people with modded J's around that area. later
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:58 AM
cory,
I am from Wathena, KS I use to live in Manhattan and My team got invited to the 150th annual car show in manhattan and I will be pretty much any where if you and anyone else you know wants to meet up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search