Parts for sale!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts for sale!!
Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:46 PM
-RSM 62 MM TB - $150 and we swap so I get the stock one
-My front end but only for a swap for an 03+ silver LS sport front + money
-If the front end goes the hood goes- $300
-Wheels and tires, lugs, and hub rings (need new center caps I'm waiting on them now) -$500
-RKSport lightweight underdrive pulley with belt + spare belt- $100
-RKSport carbon fiber taillight filler (brand new still in box never installed)- $100
-Generation 3 Carbon fiber tail lights (brand new never installed still in box)-$75
-RKSport ecotec upper motor mount- $75
-Levelzero stage 2 cams grinded on GM ecotec blanks- $450
-Piller with pillar pod, autometer A/F ratio gauge, Autometer voltmeter gauge, you get the pillar, pod, and both gauges for $100 and I get your stock 03-05 pillar to replace it.

possibly the suspension depending on much someone offers me.....
-RKSport Prostreet coilovers
-if the prostreets get sold so do the front and rear strut tower brace

I'm done with the car, I'm gonna part out as much as I can and put the money towards paying off some debts, its time to move on to bigger and better things, the quicker I pay off what I owe the sooner I can get aproved for a townhouse. I've had my fun, I made a fast car but its just not what I'm looking for anymore. I'm gonna keep the car but return it to stock, well keep the stereo and possibly the suspension, exhaust stays cause its a bitch when its all welded. So let me know what you want, price can be negotiated let me know if your interested in anything.

Re: Parts for sale!!
Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:54 PM
WOW....I'm honestly shocked to see this post. Hope this is your final decision and it makes you truly happy, I know I got pissed off about debts and sold the GM S/C and I do kinda think I could have fixed things other ways now....but I got rid of that pesky credit card.

Best of luck to you though.

I'll talk to my buddy about your front+your stock hood, he has a silver '03 LS Sport front bumper and he finally has some cash......

Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:57 PM
I forgot to add a couple things

-Prothane control arm bushings
-my headlights that are cleared- swap for stock headlights + a little cash

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:02 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:WOW....I'm honestly shocked to see this post. Hope this is your final decision and it makes you truly happy, I know I got pissed off about debts and sold the GM S/C and I do kinda think I could have fixed things other ways now....but I got rid of that pesky credit card.

Best of luck to you though.

I'll talk to my buddy about your front+your stock hood, he has a silver '03 LS Sport front bumper and he finally has some cash......

I don't know I've been thikning about ti for a while and its just not worth it to me anymore. I had just finished got a real job paying well I said I was gonna spend pretay much everything on me, toys, going out, having fun, ect.. I'm 21 and I live at home making decent money, its time for bigger and better things, I'm not so concerned with just moving out, if i was I'd get an apratment now, I want more of like an investment, I don't want to pay every month just to leave and have nothing to show for it, I want to get a town house and I'm gonna rent out a room or to depending on how big it is and the area its in ect.. I'm done with cars, I'm gonna keep the cavi but keep it close to stock with the stereo in it for sure still, I'm not even gonna bother getting a nice car.... its just a a car

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:03 PM
Also Nitrous Express direct port nitrous kit, let me know if your interested, e-mail or IM me with an offer

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:15 PM
More power to you man, I understand completely, major respect for doing what makes you happy, though I couldn't turn my car back to stock and be happy with it......you even made a post about driving a stock Cav versus yours .

I'll e-mail you about that front bumper deal later when I talk to him.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:17 PM
alright cool

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:19 PM
I got dibs on the TB

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:19 PM
Ryan dont lie u skipped out on ur pimp and he wants his weeks pay. I told u u should jsut stick to sucking elis cock instead of trying to make some cash from ur services.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:19 PM
wow another thead jacked with a pointless comment....

RYAN good to hear ...my house is being built right now ...so i know what u mean about moving on ...my cavs been on the back burner for a while now.... brace urself man lots of money will be goin everywhere...
.if u have trouble with lenders let me know ...i might be able to help u out ...i know lots of brokers, 3 of the top lenders in ill the owners are old family friends...
.when u get ready for upgrades also let me know ...i can get u a steal on granite..lol
Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:08 PM
Hey man, I know what you mean about renting, I moved my ass back home to save up to buy a house.....

Anyways, good luck in everything you do...

Are the seats for sale? If so I would be interested...

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:54 AM
mayhem z24 wrote:wow another thead jacked with a pointless comment....

Yep and if ya dont like it to @!#$ bad

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:38 AM
Hey darkstar, i want the nx kit, but not sure if you will hold it for me. I am deployed to Iraq, and wont be back until may/june. If you will, let me know, and also a price. Thanks

LiLiNoRe (Live Life No Regrets)
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:39 AM
Jay wrote:Hey man, I know what you mean about renting, I moved my ass back home to save up to buy a house.....

Anyways, good luck in everything you do...

Are the seats for sale? If so I would be interested...

I don't know if I can give up my seats, I love my seats, but if I do it'll be $150 + stock seats in exchange, for my grey and black racing seats with the custom welded brackets (I'm tall so I made them so the seat sits lower then stock) I haven't decieded if I want to keep them or not, I do want to keep them but it depends on how much of the car gets sold

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:41 AM
Q_Bert wrote:Hey darkstar, i want the nx kit, but not sure if you will hold it for me. I am deployed to Iraq, and wont be back until may/june. If you will, let me know, and also a price. Thanks

I sold my NX kit already, the driect port prolly wont be aorund by then, but if it is let me know when you return

Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:38 AM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=357607&t=357607

the full story if anyone is interested

Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:48 AM
I'll take the C/f Tails man.
Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:52 AM
damn...

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:00 AM
what about your headers?

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:22 AM
the full exhaust I'm keeping. Everything is welded and the catback is custom, for how much I'd get its noth worth pulling it all off and having to get more of th piping welded in to fill the gap between the stock manifold and the exhaust, plus the cut out is welded right to the header and the exhaust is welded right to the cutout.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:25 AM
I can do 150 plus stock seats....if you want to....I have the money in hand....

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:25 AM
TwISteR wrote:I'll take the C/f Tails man.

since your a bit to far to drive out if you want them there yours, e-mail me with an adress and I'll figure out what shiping will be, you mail me a bank money order for the tails +whatever shipping would be as soon as I get the money order I'll mail them out the next day

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:36 AM
will do man!
Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:50 AM
How much for ur head lights with trade for my stock ones and r u still goin to the meet
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:25 PM
how much are you looking to get for the prostreets?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search