Parts for sale!! - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Parts for sale!!
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:38 PM
I don't know, I really really want my prostreets still but I am willing to part with them, make me an offer....

Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:39 PM
you can hang on to your prostreets. unfortunately my bank account contains a little less than i thought it did.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:48 PM
alright no problem, whn you get some money let me know if your still interested

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:39 AM
Darkstars wrote:
I don't know if I can give up my seats, I love my seats, but if I do it'll be $150 + stock seats in exchange, for my grey and black racing seats with the custom welded brackets (I'm tall so I made them so the seat sits lower then stock) I haven't decieded if I want to keep them or not, I do want to keep them but it depends on how much of the car gets sold

Dammit, I spent that much on your old seats! Except I didn't have to give up my OE seats, lol. Problem w/ u parting everything out is that I want more than I can afford, heh. Those ProStreets would be great on my car, but I highly doubt I can afford to buy 'em off you

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:34 AM
HEY IM INTERESTED IN YOUR HEADLIGHTS IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO MY HEADLIGHTS BUT IM TO AFRAID THAT ILL MESS UP ILL SWAP U WITH MINE AND THROW U SOME CASH BUT JUST TELL ME THE AMOUNT U WANT FOR THE SWAP. ALSO I WILL BE AT THE MEET SO IF YOU STILL WANNA SWAP WE CAN DO IT THEIR.JUST GIVE MY A PRICE AND WE WILL FIGURE THINGS OUT .THANKS HOPE TO DO BUISNESS WITH YOU.
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:35 AM
how much for the short throw?

wow...my sig sux
Monday, February 21, 2005 9:03 AM
Hey bro, what you want as far as money goes for the front bumper? I do have the LS Sport Front in silver (newly painted I might add).

Shoot me an e-mail.

Monday, February 21, 2005 10:10 AM
What do you still have for sale.

I'd like to purchase the front end, and rims!

Thanks

Monday, February 21, 2005 11:08 AM
@!#$ you Bobby, I want them.

Monday, February 21, 2005 1:22 PM
someone buy the frontend! I got dibs on the hood too

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:36 PM
darkstar i want the cams im emailin u so hit me up peace

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:40 PM
@!#$ my email is bigmattt03@yahoo.com dont sell them im gonna buy it
!!!
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:20 PM
Darkstars wrote:

Sold/on hold

-RSM 62 MM TB - Arnojolt is coming this weekend for it

-Generation 3 Carbon fiber tail lights (brand new never installed still in box)- waiting money order in the mail but sold

-Prothane control arm bushings- holding for Cheesecake

-RKSport carbon fiber taillight filler (brand new still in box never installed)- Holding for
Hector, who is gonna give me an answer friday

-Wheels and tires, lugs, and hub rings (need new center caps I'm waiting on them now) -as of now holding for Cheesecake, depends on when he plans to buy

Want to get rid of ASAP

-RKSport lightweight underdrive pulley with belt + spare belt- $100

-RKSport ecotec upper motor mount- $75

-Levelzero stage 2 cams grinded on GM ecotec blanks- $450

-Piller with pillar pod, autometer A/F ratio gauge, Autometer voltmeter gauge, you get
the pillar, pod, and both gauges for $100 and I get your stock 03-05 pillar to replace it.

-Nitrous Express direct port nitrous kit-email me

Things I don't really want to get rid of so there is no asking price, make an offer.... (meaning if its not a good offer then it doesn't get sold, this wtuff I will not just sell just to get rid of it)

-RKSport Prostreet coilovers

-if the prostreets get sold so do the front and rear strut tower brace

-My front end but only for a swap for an 03+ silver LS sport front + money

-If the front end goes the hood goes- Arnjolt gets first dibs on it

-my headlights that are cleared- swap for stock headlights + a little cash

updated list

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:22 PM
by the way cheesecake wants pretay much everything but has yet to buy anythign, I'm not gonna hold stuff forever

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:40 PM
DARKSTARS I want ur headlights what is a reasonable price for ur HEAD LIGHTS ill trade u my stock ones to. Tell me a price.That would be my last exterior mod THanks
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:11 PM
hello i want cams!
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:20 PM
97j wrote:DARKSTARS I want ur headlights what is a reasonable price for ur HEAD LIGHTS ill trade u my stock ones to. Tell me a price.That would be my last exterior mod THanks

"Things I don't really want to get rid of so there is no asking price, make an offer.... (meaning if its not a good offer then it doesn't get sold, this wtuff I will not just sell just to get rid of it)"

-my headlights that are cleared- swap for stock headlights + a little cash

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:22 PM
orangeisfast wrote:hello i want cams!

if you want them they are yours, I'll install them for you to if you want for about 1/2-1/3 of what a shop would charge

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:40 PM
I'm also tempted to get the underdrive pully... dunno. I gotta think about it.

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:51 PM
let me know before you come out here for the TB, its still on my car as of now, and like I said you get teh pulley and the belt and I swear I have a second belt for it just gotta hunt it down

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:18 PM
OK SO 40 BUCKS PLUS MY STOCK HEADLIGHTS FOR URS IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:22 PM
do you have a second car you could drive? if you want you could drop your lights off with me overnight and I will clear them for you for $40

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:45 PM
Seats! Seats!

Comon damnit!

Monday, February 21, 2005 9:31 PM
YEA MAN SOUNDS GREAT WE CAN MEET UP WHEN EVER OR AT WE CAN MEET ON SAT AT THE MEET I LIVE IN ORLAND IF THATS CLOSE OR I ALSO FOR FOR ATA AIRLINES AT MIDWAY IF U LIVE CLOSE TO THEIR JUST TELL ME WHEN U WANT TO MEET UP THANKS MAN
Monday, February 21, 2005 9:55 PM
i could get in on this if i didn't f*ck up the cavy, damn it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search