KC/St. Joe Meet - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KC/St. Joe Meet
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:05 PM
Hey guys whats up.......since you guys are gettin' itchy to come up north here to St. Joe I will ask you a few questions before I set a final date for it. Ok, If I'm correct the KC meets are on the second Saturday of each month, so with that maybe we could do like an alternating thing.........like one month the meet be in KC at the Hooters as usual, and the next month be in St. Joe where we can meet in the mall parking lot and move on to Hazels coffee shop. Remember this is just an idea so throw yours in at any time. If none of this works out before the next KC meet, we can hammer out the details while we are at Hooters. Ummmm, well that's all I have for now, yeah like I said just throw in your ideas and we will go from there.
Later

Re: KC/St. Joe Meet
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:06 PM
Oh yeah, I'll get some detailed driving directions in a day or so to you guys. Just so you don't get lost like Justin and I did.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:49 PM
how bout met every other saturday so basically
kc one weekend ,skip a weekend , st joe next
Monday, February 21, 2005 1:59 AM
Yeah, that sounds good, so if everybody wants that, I guess the first KC/St Joe meet in St. Joe will be this Saturday.

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:50 AM
i hate driving to st joe but i'll be at the next meet in KC

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:09 AM
I am down for every othe weekend... I told you lance may be a good idea

hey sorry about the bar fight lol
Monday, February 21, 2005 10:43 AM
I'm free so where /time how many J's up there I want to find some kck J's too its
over 50 J,s around here and I only know bout 15 so if any of the kck/wyndot's want to get out more than welcome to join the fun
Monday, February 21, 2005 3:13 PM
I never really had the time to meat with you guys, so im down

View my MySpace
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:11 PM
I like the every other weekend idea, It seems that once a month is just to long sometimes. I do have one other suggestion to throw out though, The western MO. guys have been really wanting to get something going with us as well and have made the trip to KC a few times,

What they have been wanting to see is some sort of alternating meet that brings the meet out around Blue Springs/ Grain Valley area sometimes. Also the those guys bring a whole new side of the J-world because many of them drive 2nd gens, which are very nice, and are transforming into very quick rides.

Soooo what I am thinking is something along the lines KC still the second Sat. and still monthly (due to it being a established date for a long time) and then 2 weeks later and St. Joe meet, then the KC monthly meet, the 2 weeks later the Blue Springs meet....?

Keep in mind that this is just an idea so please express your ideas and opinions and let make this the Summer of the J's here in KC!!!

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:44 PM
I am down for what ever I am normally off most nights beside fridays I get off at 8 so I am down for when ever and what ever.. nice idea tho and maybe the blue springs ppl can come up if they want...
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:53 AM
Actually Skinny, that sounds like a really good plan.

Justin, don't even worry about that sh!t, it's not worth it.

Brian, there really aren't too many J's here only 4 that have met up so far and one that has yet to show (ur2lame), one of the 4 doesn't own a J as of now (brandon) but he is cool.

Oh, and scrap what I said earlier^^^^, lets get everything hammered out at the next KC meet, and go from there.

Yes yes, summer of the J's will be awesome.............

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:29 AM
btw i am running a national J body meet from ClubCav here in June, it will be held in Kansas City. last weekend of june.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:36 PM
OK I know this is going to sound wild but how bout
weekone/project Day
week two/KC meet
week three/ the eastsiders /grainvalley
week four/ St Joe
this way we can really get things rollin lie the rest of car clubs here
and I know I'm not the only one with parts collectin dust
like nx kit, apexisafc,msd bc2 kit ,lambo doors & more crap gettin orderd
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:03 PM
thats a great idea man I would be down for that!!! hey do you know anyone that is selling front fenders or dose a good paint job for a decent price
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:21 PM
fenders like stock or aftermarket I'm paying like $450 for my bc2 kit & x1 fenders

x1's ran $130 as of painting I might end up going out of state for that
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:33 PM
just stock fenders cuz mine are beat up pretty good
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:20 PM
Go z3 $130 for the set as of stock place out by cmsu had all type of fire parts have to call them CountyLine salvage by fireworks wholehouse
Sunday, February 27, 2005 2:22 PM
what do you guys do when you meet up? do you go race, or what. i would like to come but i dont own a j-body. i have a 96 grandam gt but i am on here bc this is a great place to find out stuff on my motor and trany.
Sunday, February 27, 2005 2:52 PM
so when is the next KC or Blue Springs meet? I'm confused

Sunday, February 27, 2005 3:08 PM
sean minnis wrote:what do you guys do when you meet up? do you go race, or what. i would like to come but i dont own a j-body. i have a 96 grandam gt but i am on here bc this is a great place to find out stuff on my motor and trany.

Don't worry about not having a J, I drive a 1987 Acura Legend, and I hang out with all the J owners.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:32 PM
The next KC meet should be on the 12th of Mar......correct me if I'm wrong Skinny.........and while we're there we will get all of the meets and dates for those figured out for good.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:36 PM
all right. thats cool. i wouldnt mind meeting up with you guys to just see whats up. just let me know when and where.
Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:59 PM
Lance and brandon and who ever else wants too do you guys what to meet up next saturday??? night like we always do we haven't really done anyhting for a while ?? then we can hit up the kc meet on the 12th
Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:46 PM
hey justin you should have came by the shop today and got my hood, I was there all day. But any time you want to swing by and get it thats cool with me.

View my MySpace
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:47 PM
Yeah, I'll definitely be out on Sat.........

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search