KC/St. Joe Meet - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: KC/St. Joe Meet
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:02 AM
and the March 12 KC Meet is still going to be at Hooters on Metcalf correct? What time does everyone meet up there and do we park any place in particular?

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:14 AM
Kc meet is still at hooters we mostly meet up around 7pm and theres a bank
or a AAA place we park at let u know later for sure
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:28 AM
Is there an adress or something I can do mapquest with? I am very eager to meet up with ya guys. I havent been to any j-oriented meet for several years.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:27 AM
If using mapquest look for hooters on metcalf its like on 107 metcalf or so give or take a block or maybe hooters web site have directions
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:20 PM
The hooters is very easy to find. It's right off I-435

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:08 PM
Long time no see J ,got you an rsx and ain't been seen or heard from
u forget about us so whats knew with u and the rsx
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:42 PM
Hooters
10620 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS
^^^If your lazy^^^
If your really lazy like me..........

I was bored..........can ya tell

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:57 AM
Nothin much. Got promoted into a tester position at Sprint so I'm on-call 3 weeks out of the month. So can't really do a whole lot. Always have to be within 30 minutes of work or my home laptop. Like house arrest Hahahaha! I'm gonna try and make it out to the next meet on the 12th. Nothin really new with the RSX. Awaiting my cold-air intake, dual halo-projector Headlights, and gunmetal euro taillights. They are on the way. Still need to find some cheap rims though. But that's about it. What's new with you?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:03 AM
sycx 1 wrote:Kc meet is still at hooters we mostly meet up around 7pm and theres a bank
or a AAA place we park at let u know later for sure

the large lot behind hooters?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:12 AM
KC- the small one next door & its a aaa travel

J- I'm waitin on my lambo kit from the gp couldn't let it pass,BC2 &x1 fenders
thinkin about an hp racing or obx header and lookin for a msd for reasonable and thinkin about the axis spider wheels oh & wet kit at least for spring hope to C'ya at the meet
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:16 AM
ah ok right on. i'll be there.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:41 AM
Hey Brian, I got a couple brand new coil blasters that are made to be used with the MSD ignition system. Gives you a larger hotter spark which means more complete burn which means more HP. They are like $80 to buy. I'll give 'em to you if you want 'em. They are for the '00-'02 cavy. So, I have no use for them.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:57 PM
are thoes like coil packs if so I'll still pay somethin for them I'm shottin for low 14's
this summer maybe even touch 13.9 ......hey whats ya bro up to tell him I said whats up and bring the eco & rsx out ta play
Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:10 AM
Yep, they are the MSD coil packs. or coil blasters. Different people call them different things. What do you want to pay for 'em? I'll bring the RSX out to play. I'm gonna try to get my bro to come, that shouldn't be a problem though. I need to get my brakes replaced on the Ack though. I'm gonna try and do that the 12th since that's when I get paid. But if I can't get them replaced then I won't be pushing it that hard.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:17 PM
uhhhhh what time are we meeting again

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:40 PM
Guys... I would love to meet up with you this go around....

it will have to be next on in April

I know the Hooters in Independence... is this the same one??

I should be bringing the car out in May......

John

Signature Powered by Exploited Racing
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:19 AM
Johnny Mack wrote:Guys... I would love to meet up with you this go around....

it will have to be next on in April

I know the Hooters in Independence... is this the same one??

I should be bringing the car out in May......

John

no this is the Hooters in Overland Park, at 435 and Metcalf

and WHAT TIME ARE WE MEETING?

Monday, March 07, 2005 2:38 PM
Quote:

Kc meet is still at hooters we mostly meet up around 7pm and theres a bank or a AAA place we park at let u know later for sure

I'm not completely for sure, what time or even day, but........I have a general idea..........aren't general ideas fun..............this Saturday, as in the 12th, at like 6 or 7 pm.............but I could be wrong too. I would say wait for Skinny to post up, shouldn't be too late this week, Skinny knows all..........

Monday, March 07, 2005 5:42 PM
Johnny Mack wrote:I know the Hooters in Independence... is this the same one??
That would be on the Blue Springs side of KC. The better side I must say.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:59 PM
It's this Sat. the 12th at the Hooter in Overland Park KS. at 7:00 pm and we park in the AAA parking lot right next to Hooters.

However part of our plans this weekend will be working out a rotation of meeting location which will include the hooterin Independence along with the hooters up north off Barry Rd.

Jackass: You elusive Biotch!! What the hell have you been up to lately man, you know we all miss you!! Give me a ring some time, (cause I know you won't be able to make the meet, lol).

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:31 PM
Biotch!!! Your cell was disconnected when I tried to call you back. My caller ID on my Nextel was broke over the weekend so I had no clue where you called from. Also, just an FYI.....I will be losing my Nextel as of Friday since I am changing jobs, so call my PCS phone.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search