Fiberglass in Chi area - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiberglass in Chi area
Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:25 AM
I am looking for a shop that does fiberglass work in the Chicago Area. I want to get my trunk and dash done, but I have been gone for like 7 years, and dont know of any good shops. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

LiLiNoRe (Live Life No Regrets)

Re: Fiberglass in Chi area
Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:20 AM
well before u go to a shop...just know that right now chitown shops are charging 80 an hour for fiberglass work...with most simple jobs being rated at 6 hours... with that said... i my self work with fiber glass...its not that hard....and if u have ur own garage its really something u can tackle ur self...well at least the dash it ... i'm doin a cav dash right now in fg ...if u wanna swap it let me know...just look me up maybe i can help u out or do it for u for alot lesss than a shop....
Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:47 PM
well te shop that did my work is in Belivdere IL just north of the city .. they did killer work let me know if you need any more details

Team Altered

Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:57 PM
where are you located ...? We do complete custom jobs - reasonable prices

15yrs exp.. specialize in plexi / suede / fiberglass / vinyl

Let us know

we are located in Warrenville - western suburbs

contact us at soundzplus@aol.com

or www.soundzplus.com

Thank you -

Marty

630.393-9182
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:54 AM
currently he is in iraq and his car is here

also q-bert im me i need to talk to you about jbf

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:04 AM
I appreciate all the help, and I will be looking into it. Marty, I was given some good info about your shop, and you may be who I come to when I get home. Ken, hopefully you will be hearing from me soon as well. Thanks again guys.

LiLiNoRe (Live Life No Regrets)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search