Hangout spots in Shaumburg ILL? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hangout spots in Shaumburg ILL?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:14 PM
Me and my buddys use to hang over by steak and shake on harlem but it gets old seeing the same cars over and over again. So we want to head over by shaumburg to chill and maybe pick up some races so where do they race and hang at? thanks guys

Re: Hangout spots in Shaumburg ILL?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:30 PM
WHen its nice out on the weekend the Streets of Woodfield is @!#$IN PACKED!! Th Mc D's on Barrington and irving park? but they are dicks there it kinda died out, there is a BK on roselle by irving park thats has big turnout also wednesdays or thursday I forgot which the parking lot next to the hooters by woodfield has a get together. Busse woods used to have a ton of cars every sunday but I haven't been there in a LONG time so I don't know if thats still going on. Friday night I usually go Up to Photos which is out by me, basically all muscle cars then head up to Schaumburg, lots going on in schaumburg oin the summer.

hell last night we stoped at a gas station and there was a bunch of turbo DSM's, F-body that barely idled from huge cams, an evo that sounded @!#$ evil, a group of 20 cars or so just chilling there.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:55 PM
that and we should hit up the beach on lake shore like we were going to last year.. werd Jullian
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:58 AM
the bk is where i usually go but there are a bunch of shady people that are there so be careful who u race

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 28, 2005 3:22 PM
yea pretty much mc d's on barrington and irving is dead, too many cops comin around cuz of stupid ignorant people blastin stereos and doin burn outs, bk on wise and roselle is good time but lots of V8 runnin around and not very friendly to the 4cyl guys, but occasionally its filled with 4cyl before the V8s come out, or like darkstars said, streets is always a good time.

hey, its just a Z24!!!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005 3:34 PM
that what it was wise and roselle not not irving park my bad, and yeah none of those places are very cavalier friendly hahhaha we suck

Monday, February 28, 2005 3:47 PM
Hey darkstars, what color evo? I might know the guy, was there a blue subaru STI there? I may know the group you are talking about. specially since you said the cars were barely idleing cause of cams.

this is my friends EVO with the rally spoiler removed. I dont have pics of the subaru on my computer.

Monday, February 28, 2005 5:00 PM
wasn't that car... and V8 huge cams that barely idle in Schumburg is normal hahaha

Monday, February 28, 2005 5:40 PM
^^^^ V8 cams are as common as cavaliers. Specialy silver Ecos, with new rims

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:11 PM
yea but we i just wont be rolling up with cavi's ill be riding with some evos and eclipses also v-8's so we should be good

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:16 PM
stratford square mall is the new spot to go to. the mcdonalds lot there. the cops kicked us out of the McDs on barrington and the BK on roselle. head up to the McDs at stratford though and you'll see a bunch of nice cars from all over the area

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:38 PM
stratford squre isn't schumburg

Monday, February 28, 2005 8:11 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Hey darkstars, what color evo? I might know the guy, was there a blue subaru STI there? I may know the group you are talking about. specially since you said the cars were barely idleing cause of cams.

this is my friends EVO with the rally spoiler removed. I dont have pics of the subaru on my computer.

did that guy who owns that evo drive a bluee wrx wagon befor???????

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:30 PM
oh well....so stratford is a little ways away. just go down roselle to schick, turn right, and go till you get there. all of 10-15min from the BK on roselle. nothing major.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:46 AM
Cheesecake wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:Hey darkstars, what color evo? I might know the guy, was there a blue subaru STI there? I may know the group you are talking about. specially since you said the cars were barely idleing cause of cams.

did that guy who owns that evo drive a bluee wrx wagon befor???????

No but the guy that owns that evo his friend and mine own an STI now. For sale i might add. 70K miles running 16psi of boost

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:32 PM
i was just in schaumburg for the Speed, Inc. f-body show it was pretty badass

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:57 PM
should have said somehting, I work like 5-10 minuets form Speed Inc. I would have headed over there

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:13 AM
yea i didnt really know about these regional forums lol i found out about them like 3 months after ive been reading j-body.org so yea otherwise i would have, it was awesome to see all the f-bodies out front of the shop smoking the hell out of their tires, one guy blew his tire and messed up his fenderwall pretty good, it was awesome! i never really liked those cars until after seeing them all there, they have so much potential

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Friday, March 25, 2005 4:26 PM
man we all have to cruise in the summer its gonna be tight
Friday, March 25, 2005 4:42 PM
yea. ill be boosted by then!

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:46 AM
Wish i would have known you were there. I was there all day. Yeah that silver Z popping was pretty sweet. Speed Inc is a bunch of great guys that do AMAZING work. I have a few vids from some friends on teh MFBA board that threw a nice burn out and just photo video. It was good times.

Darkstars, Im surprised you didnt see all the smoke then. There was a lot.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:10 AM
oh damn, yea i was there all afternoon till the cops showed up and everyone left, but yea they have some amazing cars especially back in the shop area it was awesome, got to learn a little about nitrous too while lookin at all the cars.

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:31 PM
They are a bunch of great guys, i was there with the MFBA. Tons of people go there for work. They will be at cordova on may 7th. they have the whole track along with FLP Speed Inc. and MFBA.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search