Looking for a passenger side fender - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a passenger side fender
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:46 PM
hey guys I am getting ready to get my car painted but I am waiting until I can get a passenger side fender I have checked Uwrench it and some of the local salvage yards but I am out of luck .. so i am looking for a passenger side fender in decent shape can someone please help me ........

Re: Looking for a passenger side fender
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:38 PM
I have one, it has one or two small dings in it, but nothing that couldnt be fixed very easily with a little bit of filler, I don't know where your located, but you said u-wrench it so im guessing you mean the one on hall street in st. louis. If so give me an offer. My email is bagged98z24@aol.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:43 AM
hey man I live around kc.hummmmm
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:50 PM
oh, Two different u-wrench its then. If you want it, and drive and get it, you can have it for free. I don't want to ship it tho, its a pain to ship a fender. Im located 10 minutes outside of st. louis.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:23 PM
so thats what........a 5 hour drive........plus 10 minutes

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:17 AM
Yeah, prolly. But if he needs a fender that bad, and cant find one for some reason, he could get one for the cost of a tank of gas and a little bit of food. If somenone drove that far to pick up a small part like a fender, it would be kinda retarded to charge them. I was just making the offer incase he was really desperate for a fender, but it prolly wouldnt be worth the drive for a stock fender.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:54 PM
hey man what color is the fender??
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:04 PM
Its in primer. I can do the body work on it for you if you want me to, it would seriously only take like 5 minutes, and im going to be doing body work on my car since i shaved the handles today, so just let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search