Chicagoland march meet - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicagoland march meet
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:26 PM
yeah woodfield is more central for the majority of us.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:23 PM
As long as a day is set, I will try to get off of work

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:44 PM
andicks.... hardy har!

Monday, March 07, 2005 11:42 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:ryan is about the only one that lives over there that i know of, although i enjoy the shorter drive to that mall than going all the way in to koozy's

stfu cody u go where we say it is

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:10 AM
wow....you guys are @!#$ hilarious.....HI RYAN HI MATT HI EVERYBODY but yeah if you guys pick the right weekend in April i might be able to show...i mean i know how much you guys miss hanging out w/ me and all....lol riiiight. But yeah pick the right weekend and i might make an appearance.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:47 AM
you know koozy's was worth the drive Cody.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:31 AM
lol, ok... i admit

i admit that i wanted to ask the waitress to have my babies, hell i'd marry her if she needed citizenship!

but you know full well i drove there to see you, andicks

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:10 AM
hell im up for around woodfield the hooters there i used to go there all the time its a nice place but gotta get there early.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:10 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:lol, ok... i admit

i admit that i wanted to ask the waitress to have my babies, hell i'd marry her if she needed citizenship!

but you know full well i drove there to see you, andicks

I knew that was the real reason.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:01 PM
cody loves you andy

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:24 PM
p ICK A WEEKEND MARCH IS ALMOST OVER "dUDE WHeres my Car"

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:45 PM
we still have april may june july august and every month for the rest of our lives

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:54 PM
CALMATE' WHEY
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:27 PM
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:32 PM
Quote:

CALMATE' WHEY

Dude you cracked out what the hell are you saying? Woodfield sounds good I guess to all of us so now where looking at a date

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:33 PM
What do you guys think of saturday 3/26

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:48 PM
I say @!#$ Canada

and woodfield is good

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:03 PM
what about canada

Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:26 PM
Blame Canada, and What time do we meet??

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:55 PM
any date, i know i can get the wife to let me out, as long as the kid dont get sick. lol.

Monday, March 14, 2005 7:36 PM
i live near the orland park and downers grove hooters....they arent a bad drive for me, woodfield also isnt too far, my car sux on the highway though lol with the dropzone coilovers and stock struts yikes!

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:39 AM
wikkymaster wrote:i live near the orland park and downers grove hooters....they arent a bad drive for me, woodfield also isnt too far, my car sux on the highway though lol with the dropzone coilovers and stock struts yikes!

Hey I used to work at the Circuit City in Downers.... Right down the road from Hooters... Yeah your ride has to be brutal.. My Cavy was riding on Sprint springs with stock struts, and it was pretty crappy too.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:55 AM
sigh another day, makes me sad for not caring for my cav over the winter, oh wells lol. hm meet would be cool. so lets get this shiz figure out before march is over!

My cardomain Page
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:28 PM
Ok come on lets pick a date 3/26 is good lets just meet in wood field cuz u guys came out to us will go out to you maybe we can hit up streets so lets just pick 3/26 and be done

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:38 PM
hmm i could probably do it, i work till 12 on saturdays though and im about an hour away

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search