Ahhh Memories - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ahhh Memories
Friday, March 04, 2005 6:56 PM
Darkstars wrote:Cheesedick owns Ken, pics were nice, decent turnout to... what the hell is JBr? do they the have a site fr something

JBR = Jbodies of Rockford . We did this bc their was a good number of us now theirs like 2 lol

Team Altered

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:17 PM
i got x's too

Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:35 AM
Ken96Z wrote:
Darkstars wrote:Cheesedick owns Ken, pics were nice, decent turnout to... what the hell is JBr? do they the have a site fr something

JBR = Jbodies of Rockford . We did this bc their was a good number of us now theirs like 2 lol

Yep ... JBR = Cool Peeps .. althou .. that's where i met Ken .. last year, i thought he was a bit wierd..... cool ... really wierd... anyways... also met ... Rob, Sam, Curtis, Brandon

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Saturday, March 05, 2005 1:14 PM
awww was that yours and kens first date....how cute haha

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:22 PM
ahaha that enough cheesedick LOL we will have to set something like that up again good times

Team Altered

Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:40 PM
TooHypE wrote:
Ken96Z wrote:

Yep ... JBR = Cool Peeps .. althou .. that's where me and ken had our first date last year, i thought he was a bit wierd..... cool ... really wierd... anyways... also met ... Rob, Sam, Curtis, Brandon

see thats what hector said but oh well i guess the truth is out

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:55 AM
Cheesecake wrote:
TooHypE wrote:
Ken96Z wrote:

Yep ... JBR = Cool Peeps .. althou .. that's where me and ken had our first date last year, i thought he was a bit wierd..... cool ... really wierd... anyways... also met ... Rob, Sam, Curtis, Brandon

see thats what hector said but oh well i guess the truth is out

LMAO ... ha ha ... dammnn you Cheesedick ...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Sunday, March 06, 2005 2:08 PM
i own u

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:05 AM
^^^^You couldn't even own yourself.

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:18 AM
i own this nice trunk lid u want haha bitch

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:27 AM
that's not very funny. What the @!#$ happened I want the damn lid??? I didn't want to go on sat cuz it was too far of a drive and I was already comfortable sitting at home

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:55 AM
lazy

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:16 AM
yeah but it's fun being lazy when ur on vacation

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search