KC/ST.JOE MEET Pt/1 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KC/ST.JOE MEET Pt/1
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:18 PM
OK THE SKINNY ONE IS SUSPOSED TO DO THIS BUT I'LL TAKE HIS PLACE FOR THIS ONE ......AS EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS THE WEEK FOR OUR MEET
SAT /MAR/12

WHERE = HOOTERS 10620 METCALF
TIME = WE START 7PM SOME COME EARLY /SOME COME LATE

PARKING= ALL JBODYS PARK NEXT DOOR AT THE AAA PARKING LOT
IF i LEAVE OUT ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO ADD IT

PS..... I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE A PROJECT DAY TO SO SOME OF US WILL ALREADY
BE TOGEATHER ALL WELCOME TO COME ASK SKINNY BOUT WORK DAY

Re: KC/ST.JOE MEET Pt/1
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:46 PM
i'll be there

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:53 PM
took the weekend offf for it so I am down!! let me knwo about the project day I may come down for that!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:53 PM
Thank ya for postin the info Snoop!! It sounds like this will be a great meet, and finally the begining of some true J support this weekend!! Hope to see alot of you guys there!!

Later
Skinny J

P.S. yes I will be hosting a project day at my place if there is interest, Just let me know ahead of time if you wanna come by and I'll get you directions....

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:52 PM
is this the hooters off of Berry Road, Im not from KC so any advise would be cool. Im going to the World of Wheels but I might drop by after.

View my MySpace
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:47 PM
hey man we can meet lance and I are going down there!
so let me know and it is on metcafe
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:41 PM
im gonna be there, but my car isnt that great compared to you guys so have pitty im only 17 and i dont have the best job, but im goin to Wyo- Tec in the fall

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:47 AM
its all gravy baby!!
we all start some where.

View my MySpace
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:36 AM
hey man my body kit is off and my fender is primered so don't worry about it just go and have fun...
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:36 AM
firebug wrote:is this the hooters off of Berry Road, Im not from KC so any advise would be cool. Im going to the World of Wheels but I might drop by after.

no you're way way north of Metcalf. this is on the KS side sir.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:23 PM
WELL GUYZ i JUST GOT MY LAMBO DOORS FROM JOE'S GP
NICE AN THICK I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A PROJECT FOR US

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:37 PM
well I have a new insterment cluster I need help with installing... but lambo doors they will be pimp!!!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:09 PM
hey snoop can you still get the swade really cheap??? cuz I need some!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:16 PM
Yo if your comin down for work day we can run get some I'm also gonna do my headliner & door panels real soon know so bring like $20 bucks do your whole car
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:30 PM
what time do u want to meet??
and where
and I would like to do my head liner doors, dash and that back little things..
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:31 PM
Yes yes, I will be there, but no project day for me.........I gotta sleep late sometime. Justin, Travis, and Brandon, depending on what you guys are doing, like the project day or World of Wheels, or whatever, I say we should meet up in the mall parking lot, in the usual spot at like 5:30 pm, just so we allow us enough time to get there...........Justin you know what I'm talikng about . But yeah I will definitley be there. Hey, also give me a call at (816) 863-5617, that's my cell, if you guys need anything.

Later

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:27 PM
I won't be able to make it yet again. The bushings on the left front are totally shot, so my car pulls hard to the left, plus the inside of the tire is about gone. So until I get that fixed, and then get my wheels, I won't be making any road trips. Stuff right across the river is cool, but can't do K.C. Maybe next month. But like I said, I have been saying that for 2 years now.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:38 AM
Don't know if i'll make it. My brakes are shot and it's gonna be about $700 to fix. So I have to pamper my baby, drive as little as possible. If my little bro wants to come out, I'll ride with him. He hasn't said yes or no, so I might be out, might not

Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:34 AM
I will already be in kc at the world of wheels, but I have no idea where you guys are meeting at but I would love to go. can I get some directions from someone or I could meet you and justin somewhere and I can follow you the rest of the way. Also does anyone there know how to hook up an S-AFC2 I should get it in the mail tommarow, that would be a good project

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:32 PM
I found directions, world of wheels is pretty much on the way to metcalf from st. joe. justin and lance, what time are you guys going to be there because Im definitely going

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:52 PM
If your talkin bout the apexi its really easy get extra wire & soder gun
take like 1hr

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:32 PM
really that is cool have you installed one before??? I really suck at wiring things though.

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:53 PM
Ummmm, probably right around 5:30......ish, Justin, I'm not for sure, he might go early to do some projects, but I gotta sleep, deprivation is starting to kill me, but I'll be up all night.....

Friday, March 11, 2005 5:41 AM
hey snoop or skinny what time is project day?
Friday, March 11, 2005 6:04 AM
firebug....I installed one on my car last year and gettin a new one for spring

justin.......pro-day is round 1pm or so ,we can knock out our interior tomorrow
call me tonight 913-341-2591
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search