Speeding ticket - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Speeding ticket
Monday, February 07, 2005 5:16 PM
Hey Trevor and lil cox, how did the tickets go? I got one the other night for obstructing the flow of traffic or something like that, the cop pulled 4 cars over in a row and gave us all tickets I'm not sure how much it is, I just kinda wanted to know how your guys' tickets worked out. I'm in Missouri too, I think I have to go to court no matter what, but the court date is Feb. 28 so I've got a lil while.

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:37 AM
hey whats going on. Well the lawyer went to court worked his magic (dont think he had to do much) and i went there after school. He said they amended it and the total cost is 225. The orginal ticket was 125 so i dont know if that counted court cost with i dont think so and i believe that wa 75 and then they bumped my ticket up so 225 for the ticket plus 100 for my lawyer so this whole ordeal was 325$ not bad i guess.

2nd place is the 1st loser
Friday, February 11, 2005 1:49 PM
I see...I realized walla go that my ticket is actually an ordinance ticket, and it's mandatory that you go to court for it, so I'll just go and see what I can do, if it goes on my record then so be it.
Friday, February 11, 2005 4:38 PM
it should not go on your record. Atleast I dont think I mean i know non moving violations do not go on your record (someone correct me if i am wrong) so i would not think that a ordinance will go on.

2nd place is the 1st loser
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:43 PM
Yeah it's an ordinance, but I'm pretty sure it's still a moving violations. Not for sure though.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:37 AM
I just got back from court, literally, and my judge is having me write a 1000 word essay on why not to blow stop sign, no joke. I didn't pay the 65$ fine, I didn't get any paper saying to come back, just told write the paper, 1000 words, 2 citations in a bibliography, and don't get anymore tickets by May 20th. Then again a week ago I got aticket again for blowing a stop sign. I'm just gonna pay for the damn lawyer, get the tickets dismissed, and we'll see if I write a paper. She didn't say it had to be an A paper though... That judge was crazy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search