Parts from a 95 cav - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts from a 95 cav
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:34 PM
Parts from a 95 cav. let me know you need anything will sell cheap. need to make room for 2 more motorcycles. i live in alisp,il close to chicago

Re: Parts from a 95 cav
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:37 PM
what color is it

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:57 PM
which motor does it have?? I am in need of a throttle body bracket for my HO mani. how much would you want for it??

View my MySpace
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:37 PM
does it have those little panels above the rear bumper right below the tial lights? if they are in good condition the dude i used to work with is looking for some, let me know and how much

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:29 PM
fire bug its a 2.3 and what is the part exactley cuz im using the tb on my 2200. and darkstars ill check for ya ill get back to ya tonight or tommorow, i had a couple i think i gave them away but ill check.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:28 AM
i need the cables and bracket that is connected to the tb that make the tb open up.

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:30 AM
how much can I get the drivers fender for? And what color is it?

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:41 PM
let me try this again what color is it

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:58 PM
IS IT BLACK
Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:04 PM
I will take interior parts.
I am three hours south of chi-town.

Aaron
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:07 PM
Does it have a sun roof and does it have a black headliner and all the trim up there How much woudl u want for headliner, trin aroudn the sunroof, visors and all the pins that hold it up.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:59 PM
^^^^Why would you want a black headliner............OHH that's right your's is tan

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:57 PM
cheesecake= i only have 2 pass. fenders left from the exterior one blue one purple. and the grey bumpers and a blue driver but twister wants that "first come first serve."

whitejbosy= i have all the interior let me know if what you want just send me a list and ill tell you for sure.

firebug= i have the bracket and the accellerator cable.-------$5?`

cavie freak= how much you offering me. its power i was going to use it but if its the right price ill sell i have the dark gray headliner and rubber piece that goes around and the switch, but i do not have the visors i can look for a set at the junk yard sat. let me know.

twister=i have the fender its blue.------$20?

Darkstars= sorry i dont have those i can pick you up a set though if you want im going to the junk yard sat. let me know.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:36 PM
oh yeah i have 95-99 clear corners and bumpers use no more than 2 months perfect conditon heres what they look like.

bumper= http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7960264187&category=33717

Corner= http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7960416208&category=33708

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:44 PM
eh where do u live in alsip im from orland park name some streets u live buy
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:22 PM
$5 is awsome. will you ship??

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:51 PM
if your going to the junk yard saturday PLEEEEEEEASE grab me a pair of the little filler pieces, I'll pay you what you paid plus a couple bucks extra for the trouble

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:01 PM
ryan ill get them for u

is there still carpet in the trunk

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:12 PM
Can you ship man? I'l give ya 40 shipped.

Anti-Forums | ClubCav Mod | Local Forum
Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:21 PM
ok nevermind about the pieces, I'm going to the junkyard tommarow

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:52 PM
zfatal i live at like 120 and pulaski my actual street is termunde, but my mom lives at 183 and 84th av. so if you want anything i can meet you out there its only 5-10 mins away. like steak and shake or something.

twister how do i go about shiping never did it before but i will if you tell me how. and just to let you know there are scratchs on the paint but the metal is straight so its great if your repainting.

firebug how far are you from here i will just meet you half way or something if you want.

ANYONE ELSE I GOT MORE PARTS!!!!!!! need to get rid of

Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:26 PM
Yeah I just want a straight fender is all, goto ups and get a qoute on the demensions and or weight whichever comes first. That or goto their website www.unitedparcelservice.com and enter the info and qoute me on shipping. and Tell me the final Price on shipping and I'll add 20 bucks to it. My zip code is 65725. Just tell them thats what you want it to ship to. Or my address email me about.

Anti-Forums | ClubCav Mod | Local Forum
Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:57 PM
I will take the center console arm rest. Let me know the price and shipping. I am in Omaha, NE 68134.

My 2k3 cavalier | Nebraska Region SCCA
Friday, March 11, 2005 9:41 AM
firebug= sorry not to be a @$$ but i need the bracket. sorry dude i didnt think i needed it but i do.

tommy boy= i think i have it but it has no cover over it its just the top plastic piece i took the vinyl off. ill let you know for sure though

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:34 AM
I will still take it I want to carbon fiber it anyways. I think the 95s have the lower profile one. I broke my big boxy 2k+ one with my elbow autoxing. Keep me informed my email is:

the.original.tommy.boy@gmail.com

My 2k3 cavalier | Nebraska Region SCCA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search