Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26 - Page 10 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:58 AM
TooHypE wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:
KEN 2.2 wrote:What time do we meet again???

Hahahaha what evertime i get done with ur mom

I remember several months ago ... about some goffy AIM profile that Ryan did i got so upset that i called him up about ... LOL ... mann.... sometimes i get so serious... about things... haha ... i laugh it off now ... thou ... lol
LMAO I remember Ryan telling me about that. He said you called him and was like Hey man I need to talk to you seriously for a lil bit and he was thinking wtf. LMAO

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:03 AM
LMAO .. yeah i know i think he was in movie theater ... and ... i don't remember exactly the details but ... but i was really upset ... and well u get the idea.. so i laugh it off now ... cause it was funny ... lol

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:18 PM
what happened was my away message on AIM was "can't talk, to busy @!#$ %N's mom" on away messages %N = the screen name of who ever is looking at the away message, in jose looked it would say his name, if matt looked itwould say his name, if ken looked it would show up as his name, so matter who was looking at it there name showed up, you got pissed cause you saw your name and I thoguht I actually wrote your name in hahahh but yeah %N shows up as whoever is looking at it

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:43 PM
lmao, that's awesome... way to go hector!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:48 PM
HA HA ... all i can say .... NOBODY talks about my MOMMA !!!! he he ... oohhh man ...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:35 AM
when and where is the meetin then>?>?
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:04 AM
what

the

fudge

?!@?!?!!?#>#

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:40 PM
lmao hahahahaha

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:54 PM
OMG holmsted take it EZ
Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:43 PM
Look at the thread name its long over man. Find the march meet one and post up in there.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search