Still selling the wheels!!! 1st person gets them - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Still selling the wheels!!! 1st person gets them
Friday, March 11, 2005 11:08 AM
Alot of people have been asking about the wheels, I'm not holding them any longer, first person with the money gets them, I want them out of the way.

RSLimited Limix 17's, with tires, lugs, hub spacers, they need new center caps, which are on back order right now, waiting for them to come in don't know how soon it will be. They are in very good condition (other the the center caps) but they are no perfect, no used wheels are perfect, I think Ken bought htem new, then they went to me, now I'm getting rid of them, total of a like maybe 5000 miles on them. First $500 cash gets em

Re: Still selling the wheels!!! 1st person gets them
Friday, March 11, 2005 11:23 AM
god those wheels are whores haha

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:31 AM
um ok

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Friday, March 11, 2005 11:56 AM
what um ok, you tel me your buying them, you tell other people your buying them, and everytime its brought up you bitch about the price, I'm sick of the crap you either want them or you don't I'm not gonna sit here and store them waiting for you to buy it when your just gonna complain about the price, you either want them or you don't its that simple, I've told multiple people that no they can't have them cause I'm holding them.

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:01 PM
sell them do as u please

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Friday, March 11, 2005 12:03 PM
You can get those wheels for $600 bucks new at wheelmax.com

But your deal doesnt seem bad either!
Friday, March 11, 2005 12:10 PM
Cheesecake wrote:sell them do as u please

everythign I just posted I told you liek aweek or so ago, then again this mourning back to complaining about the price, if you want them there yours but I'm sick of the @!#$, its nothign against you no hard feels are anythigns but its about money which right now I do not have

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:13 PM
Destiny Harley wrote:You can get those wheels for $600 bucks new at wheelmax.com

But your deal doesnt seem bad either!

problem with things lie that is yeah its nice and cheap, till you pay shipping, like fiberglass front bumper is about the same price for shipping as it is for the part hahah

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:17 PM
as i stated befor im waiting for my tax check but if u need the money then sell them its up to u i dont care anymore

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:21 PM
Quote:

problem with things lie that is yeah its nice and cheap, till you pay shipping, like fiberglass front bumper is about the same price for shipping as it is for the part hahah

www.wheelmax.com does not charge for shipping check out the site!!
Friday, March 11, 2005 12:36 PM
if your waiting for your check thats fine but i tired of having to argue about the price once a week

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:37 PM
sell them i dont care im usually joking about the price but sell them so u can get your money sooner

Re: Still selling the wheels!!! 1st person gets th
Friday, March 11, 2005 1:02 PM
Friday, March 11, 2005 1:07 PM
I'm not gonna be the one to break to deal, I told you hold them for you till you got your tax return and you'd buy it all for $500, I agreed to that you agreed to that, if your still agreeing fine then I will continue to hold them but joking or not I'm done debating the price, its up to you

Friday, March 11, 2005 1:08 PM
sell them cause thats what your intent to do

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:06 PM
somethign just came up, need to sell ASAP, anyone buys now I will sell for cheaper

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:48 PM
I might be interested..do you get tires and rims with it or just the rims? How much do you want for them now?

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:49 PM
oh yeah..and email me at bjerke_21@hotmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:58 PM
sorry... ..one last thing...i didnt read well enough and know that the wheels come with the rims..so how good of condition are the tires?...email me at bjerke_21@hotmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:22 PM
e-mail sent, I need money ASAP I found a deal on somethign that want to grab ASAP

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:29 PM
just replied your email

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:56 PM
so whats the deal are they sold
Friday, March 11, 2005 10:12 PM
I thought you didn't care anymore? liek I said before I will honer the deal we agreed upon.... I'm only selling the wheels for a cheaper price if they sell now

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:13 PM
and by the way not sold yet, bigest problem is hes form Iowa, geting them there is the problem

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:34 PM
i dont care if u sold them im just wondering cause there might be a chance i get my check soon
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search