March Madness meat 3/26 sign up sheet "Hooters' - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: March Madness meat 3/26 sign up sheet "Hooters
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:53 PM
I have to take care of both of my kids so i normally would signed up .. now unless it's cool that i bring in my kids then yeah ... but Cheesecake and Waldo knows how lil Joe Joe is ... however Nathan is copesatic he's cool as hell ... and wont be a problem ... But any how ... what's up peeps...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:46 PM
Darkstars wrote:Oh by the way for anyone thats going to the meet as there first meet don't judge them all based on this one cause this meet ois gonna @!#$in suck... not enough notice, noone knows what time, talking to peopl on AIM half the people think its the vernon hills hooters half think its schaumburg.... alot fo people aren't going to this one so I will warn you know its gonna suck, don't expect a whole lot of people
Yea your right Ryan not enough notice . First of all RYAN everyone kept picking different dates and didn't know wtf was going on so i tried to help caviefreak out by making a sign up sheet. it was Matt's idea anyways i tried to be nice by helping Matt out but fu** yea ur right this meets gonna suck because u say it is fine forget it i ain't going wtf am i gonna waste my time its gonna suck anyways right so u guys do what u wanna do im not involved with this one. since Ryan ur the brains around the org you can decide where you guys can meet.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:08 PM
so this meet sat. is a no go or what. no one is going are they?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:08 AM
nope its like the meets last year everyone bailed

Maybe the meets this summer will be better.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:57 AM
I have to *#)%ing work till 9!! Stupid Jewel people

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:05 AM
Julian Villarreal wrote:
Darkstars wrote:Oh by the way for anyone thats going to the meet as there first meet don't judge them all based on this one cause this meet ois gonna @!#$in suck... not enough notice, noone knows what time, talking to peopl on AIM half the people think its the vernon hills hooters half think its schaumburg.... alot fo people aren't going to this one so I will warn you know its gonna suck, don't expect a whole lot of people
Yea your right Ryan not enough notice . First of all RYAN everyone kept picking different dates and didn't know wtf was going on so i tried to help caviefreak out by making a sign up sheet. it was Matt's idea anyways i tried to be nice by helping Matt out but fu** yea ur right this meets gonna suck because u say it is fine forget it i ain't going wtf am i gonna waste my time its gonna suck anyways right so u guys do what u wanna do im not involved with this one. since Ryan ur the brains around the org you can decide where you guys can meet.

Ok first of all, I don't know if your trying to be a dick or if its just my extremely bad mood thats making it seem that way.... but when noone knows whats going on its gonna cause problem, when 1/2 the people aren't sure its gonna cause problems, when people are dicusing the plans in multiple threads that gonna cause problems, I've been to every meet since the begining of last summer and this is the most unorganized one so far, I'm not the brains around the .org nor do I claim to be, I'm just simply saying whats on my mind. There is a meet schudled, I will show up if I can.... The first meet from last summer noone knew anyone so it was kinda wierd for everyone, the next meet after that about 1/3 of the people actually came back because the first one sucked. So all I'm saying is whoever is gonna show up to this meet, don't judge all of the meets based on this one, I don't see this one turning out very well, all I'm saying is if you don't have a good time, come back again cause the others will be better.

Re: March Madness meat 3/26 sign up sheet
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:01 PM
Roughed In wrote:I have to *#)%ing work till 9!! Stupid Jewel people

I know how that goes
Ill be working there till 10.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:10 PM
andix (nrrcavalier4) wrote:
Roughed In wrote:I have to *#)%ing work till 9!! Stupid Jewel people

I know how that goes
Ill be working there till 10.

I haven't worked till 9 there in forever, now the day I need to be off by 6 (normal time) I'm not meh, there's warmer weather coming

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 2:48 PM
why dont we just forget this meet and meet up in april when it gets warmer cuz its not gonna be to warm this sat

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:43 PM
Okay how about this if we get ten people to sign up by tommorrow morning it's on, if not we will reschedule for another time... the meet (if ten people) will be at the hooters across the street from woodfield mall at 5:00pm. we need ten people to sign up who will go for sure.

1.FatalicCAVI (matt)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:44 PM
oh yeah hector, I don't see who would mind if you bring your kids. It's fine with me.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:19 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:30 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1

he ran out of posts so I'm adding his name for him

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:16 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
5. Slowecosport (jullian)

Post for them since comp. down

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:37 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
6. Blucav (andrew)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:43 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
6. Blucav (andrew)
7. Cheesecake (Eli)

ill show up most likely but i cant stay long if i do
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:59 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
6. Blucav (andrew)
7. Cheesecake (Eli)
8.JayReturns(joe)
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:22 AM
hhahah the new list is longer the old one already if we keep ths up it might turn out alright

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:03 AM
Okay meet is on 5:00pm hooters across the street from woodfield mall see you there

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:29 AM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
6. Blucav (andrew)
7. Cheesecake (Eli)
8.JayReturns(joe)
9. KEN 2.2 (possibly, hoping)

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:30 AM
Funny how only 2 people from the old meets are gonna show. But either way I'll be at the ones with warmer weather

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:07 AM
I love Hooters!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:52 PM
yea their wonderful arent they ^^^^^

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:37 PM
1.FatalicCAVI (matt)
2. Darkstars (possibly)
3. wikkymaster +1
4. 97j (marco)
6. Blucav (andrew)
7. Cheesecake (Eli)
8.JayReturns(joe)
9. KEN 2.2 (possibly, hoping)
10.Falloutboy (might go with darkstars)

My Sig Was To Big
Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:21 PM
ok i guess the meet is on this sat . and lets try to get along with eachother guys .Im sorry for getting mad at you ryan 4GIVE me. i didnt wanna take the blame for setting this meet up i tryed helping some one out with the kindnest of my heart.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search