Car Show - Check It Out!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Show - Check It Out!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:13 AM
Alright guys here's the deal. A local upholstery shop is throwing their annual car show again and its comming up in May. I talk to one of my friends that works there and he told me if i can get around 6 other j-bodies or more to pre register for the show they will make a class for us. So I need anyone that is interested to email me. Here are the details.

May 21st 8 am to 4 pm
@ Doc's Upholstery & Refinishing Shop Inc.
6455 Joan Dr.
Belvidere, IL 61008

1st 100 Entrys get a Dash Plaque

Classes so far..
Top 40
Best of Show
Best GM
Best Ford
Best AMC
Best Mopar
Gary Teints Memorial Award
Mayors Choice

Registration
Pre-Registration: $10.00 Before May 15
Day of Show Registration: $15.00
Registration From 8 am to 12 pm Day of Show
Balloting Done 12 pm to 2 pm

I have and can get more pre registration forms and will mail them out to you guys. As of now the money or check will have to be mailed to me but I am gonna ask my friend ASAP if it can be mailed directly to Doc's. It would be great if you guys could help out and get our own J-Body class at this show. I've never been to the show yet but from what i hear it is usually a pretty good turn out of cars. So lets go guys and sign up for the show. It should be a great time. Any other questions just ask and I will answer them as soon as I can. Thanks

My Sig Was To Big

Re: Car Show - Check It Out!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:55 AM
if i owned a show car... i'd be all over that like white on rice

if there's a few guys from the boards that go i might think of going to spectate

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:25 AM
yes def come out to show i hope to have my car put back together for that show .

Team Altered Car Club

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:34 PM
I might get several of our JBF buddies there too ...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:43 PM
i might be able to make it.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:58 PM
Yeah I really need guys to pre register to get our own class made. But spread the word any cars are welcome. Thanks guys

My Sig Was To Big
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:05 PM
if i can get the car cleaned up enough ill come out. i dont expect to win any show trophies this year but i gotta get out and show of the new goodies

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:56 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:if i owned a show car... i'd be all over that like white on rice

what if its fried rice huh, then what....

and yeah I'm in

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:18 PM
im down just cause it charity
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:25 PM
if i owned a show car... i'd be all over that like brown on fried rice

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:36 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:if i owned a show car... i'd be all over that like brown on fried rice

lmao

Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:34 PM
alright guys just got some news. They are having the meeting on making new classes on monday. My friend told me that I would have to turn it in before then and the others. I didnt know it was gonna be that soon. Um so the only thing i can think of is to have whoever is for sure going to paypal me the 10 bucks and i will fill out the form for you. Just send me an email if anyone decides to do it. falloutboy@insightbb.com
the info i need is name, address, city, state, zip code and phone number. Year, make, and model of car. There ya go if anyone is interested. Thanks for your help.

My Sig Was To Big
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:52 PM
where is it exactly I'm down if it's not to far cause I got to leave for a VAC on the 22

Friday, March 18, 2005 7:29 PM
Id be very interested in this. Let me know what you hear back etc.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:58 AM
well its to late now to get our own class i believe cause i was the only person to pre register but its in Belvidere Il look for it on map quest. the address is on the top. Its may 21st and it would still be cool to see a bunch of j's there. I hope you all can make it out. If you want my cell number for when you come email me and i will send it to you in case you get lost. Thanks guys

My Sig Was To Big
Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:18 AM
too bad its a ballot voting ...
that just means its a popularity contest . So i might not show . Ive been screw over in shows like that by losing to a stock srt4 that was gay ...

Team Altered Car Club

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search