Anyone Near SW Missouri??? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Near SW Missouri???
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:24 PM
I live in Taneyville,Mo about 25 mi south of Branson and im curious if anyone lives near and wants to hook up sometime to talk cars.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer

Re: Anyone Near SW Missouri???
Monday, March 21, 2005 2:09 PM
Pittsburg - SE Kansas, been planning on heading up to KC to meet with people, I think that there is someone on here from Joplin but I don't know how often he is on

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:04 PM
Im from springfield MO mabey 20 miles from you give me a drop on email or AIM Im always trying to find someone to cruise with.

Anti-Forums | ClubCav Mod | Local Forum
Monday, March 21, 2005 6:06 PM
Oh and click the Local forums in my sig, you should hang out with me hehe I can make you famous around here

Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:51 PM
I'm from Branson (unfortunately) and live in Nixa/Springfield. The three of us should hook up and talk! I go to college at MU (Columbia) but I'll be home for the summer in early May. We ned to get togther, guys! Twister: we have probaably passed each other up in SPFD, I drive a red cavy with yellow flames, and it says Miss Thang on my windshield...you ever seen me?
Monday, March 28, 2005 9:59 PM
Hmm sorry I havent seen you before, but there is another cav around here that literally looks like mine cept 2000+

I'll try catching you on AIM somtime.

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:01 PM
Oh wait! I have seen you now that I think about it. I've seen your cav alot at taco bell sometimes, I might be wrong but chrome rims and 4dr? but I do for sure remember seeing the yellow flames now that I think about it. Alot of yellow all over it now that I remember.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:07 AM
That sounds like me!! However there is a red and yellow NEON that works at Wendy's in Nixa...everybody confuses me with him/her. Ya know, cuz Neons and Cavs look EXACTLY alike !!! Anyway I do have a 4 door with lots of obnoxious yellow, and a big black double-stack wing (the neon on has single-stack). And the thing that everybody seems to remember is my antenna: yellow and bent all wierd sorts of directions. I'll be home in mid May after I take finals...we should hook up!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:26 PM
hey everyone i live in Branson, Mo. i got a full body kit with rims my car is currently in Primer. i did have 18" chrome rims but i switched back to my 17's. also i got the frenched in license plate so you cant miss me. anyone want to meet up and talk about cars email me on hoppn4@aol.com or call me on my cell 417-337-1525. i also got lots of bros in springfield with cars as well
Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:40 PM
I know u askin for people that like in SW MO but i thought I say hey I live in SE MO in Cape Girardeau. Holla sometime if you head my way. Peace

2nd place is the 1st loser
Friday, April 01, 2005 8:04 AM
Hey BMxcavy were you at mcdonalds on battlefield with another cavalier a few weeks ago? My friend said he saw two cavys there if I was out I would've stopped by. Are you ever on AIM? I'll IM you ASAP if I ever see you on. Ive got 5-6 J's Im talking to already and Im trying to get a big get together.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search