Introducing Myself - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Introducing Myself
Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:43 PM
Cesar Nava wrote:so where is the april's meetin goin to be at???

Watch for the post to be made titled april meet.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:30 PM
so0o0o0 where it goin to be...for MARCH???? ( lil betta )
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:30 AM
Muggular wrote:
Roughed In wrote:Hey, I'm Paul. Live up in the near-Northwest suburbs (Des Plaines/Park Ridge if ya know it) I'm down your way for the summer BBQ's tho

you live by park ridge....whats streets

Touhy & River - Border of Park Ridge and DP, lol. What sux is that I had to go to Maine West instead of South (where all the hot rich chicks are haha)

Monday, March 14, 2005 7:46 PM
kevin from lockport (next to orland park and joliet)

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:25 AM
Hi my name is lowercontrol

I'm always in the Johnsburg, Crystal Lake, McHenry, and Fox Lake area!

Forgot Spring Grove.

WAY NORTH

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:45 AM
Whats up man. I used to work in evergreen park. For instant sound. now i work at the olrand park best buy. If you need a deck or speakers or even an alarm system come talk to me. I get them 5% over cost..... translation 500 alarm with pager, and auto start reatil 500 but i get it for 190

"c'mon pookie we gonna burn this mother fncker down"
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:06 PM
i go to the orland park best buy all the time, my friend ryan and cousin nick work there, or did not too long ago

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:31 PM
Roughed In wrote:
Muggular wrote:
Roughed In wrote:Hey, I'm Paul. Live up in the near-Northwest suburbs (Des Plaines/Park Ridge if ya know it) I'm down your way for the summer BBQ's tho

you live by park ridge....whats streets

Touhy & River - Border of Park Ridge and DP, lol. What sux is that I had to go to Maine West instead of South (where all the hot rich chicks are haha)

hah ya, i live around harlem and 90.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:46 PM
heh every time i go in to work, like 5 people either got fired or quit.

"c'mon pookie we gonna burn this mother fncker down"
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:30 AM
magnetik297 wrote:welcome, and im in cicero. i pass by oak lawn every day on my way to work to tinley park.

btw name's jesus. bka ren
Hey you're in cicero. I'm in berwyn like 2 seconds from you.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:40 PM
coolness, i might have seen your car around. i stay by mr taco across the corner by the bank on the block where freddy's is

happy happy joy joy

Friday, March 18, 2005 2:38 AM
I know exactly where that is. Mr. Taco = late night food

Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:56 PM
meancav01 wrote:Whats up man. I used to work in evergreen park. For instant sound. now i work at the olrand park best buy. If you need a deck or speakers or even an alarm system come talk to me. I get them 5% over cost..... translation 500 alarm with pager, and auto start reatil 500 but i get it for 190

I may need to take you up on that offer sometime

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:26 PM
me too I need LOTS and LOTS of dynamat

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:31 PM
meancav01 wrote:Whats up man. I used to work in evergreen park. For instant sound. now i work at the olrand park best buy. If you need a deck or speakers or even an alarm system come talk to me. I get them 5% over cost..... translation 500 alarm with pager, and auto start reatil 500 but i get it for 190
yo i was just in best buy today i live like 3 mins away from that location . dude hook me up with some discounts. well ill prolly see ya at ur work sometime any ways come to the meet this sat everyone is invited even ur girl friend

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:13 PM
well I'll throw in that I work at a Sears in Chicago Ridge, I can't provide deals on everything, but if you guys tell me something your looking for in the hardware dept., I'll give you a ring when I find anything clearanced. (tool chests, arc welders, mechanics socket sets, drills, ect.)
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:56 AM
I'm Mikey from the west side of Lyons yo!!! It's by LaGrange (where david Hasselhoff went to high school at!!!)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search