Chicago Land J-bodys - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Chicago Land J-bodys
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:27 PM
Well we've goten both of the last ones locked so lets hope 3rd times a charm try to keep this one BS even though we say that everytime. SO... with that being said....

Hi everyone

Re: Chicago Land J-bodys
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:29 PM
Yay I am Firsrt to post!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:31 PM
Me loves Ken

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:33 PM
I heart Ryan.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:53 PM
wahooooooooo.....4th to post...........

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:31 PM
Im home from work

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:33 PM
Ah, damn, i clicked post too fast, maybe we should start throwing around dates for an april meeting so that it doesnt get too late?
All i know is April 9th for me is no good. Otherwise, i believe im free.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:41 PM
Il Ryan, il suo uno @!#$ di intingolo che ha bisogno di una vita di @!#$. Lei non ha idea che lei ha cominciato appena. Guardare il suo dorso è tutto devo dire. Il Messed con la sbagliata persona.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:46 PM
HEY GUYS WHATS UP!

Hey luke if you end up reading this post give me a call about the c/f hood.....i need ur help getting it fitted.....call the cell.

lata guys

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:14 PM
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:Il Ryan, il suo uno @!#$ di intingolo che ha bisogno di una vita di @!#$. Lei non ha idea che lei ha cominciato appena. Guardare il suo dorso è tutto devo dire. Il Messed con la sbagliata persona.

if your gonna attempt to tell me somehting at least make it english

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:15 PM
Yes # 10 to post i just wanna give a shot out to me my self and my girl angie. Sup ken hows the hooters treating you. Hi ryan how are ya hows ur web page? so did u figure out where were gonna meet this april?

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:34 PM
Ok from half assed online translators basically what I came up with is that what I said to her was harsh and our friendship was off? then this post above something about messing with the wrong person and to watch my back or somehting along the lines of that.

since you wont reply on AIM other then leaving me a message and then putting yup your away messgae I'll talk to here and hope you answer. What I said to her was harsh, I admit it was harsh it was surpossed to be, for no reason what so ever she deiceded to start talking @!#$ about me. I IMed you and I'm like dude wtf is with that chick why is she randomly posting talking @!#$ about me, wtf did I do.... your reply was I don't know but I hope it doesn't affect our friendship, and I told you no it doesn't, regardless your still my friend but I'm really not liking her, you said ok good as long as were still cool. I fgured who knows maybe you'd tlak to her and have her cut the @!#$, but do I find... her still talking @!#$ about me and even going as far as bringing my family into it.... and that point I don't care if it was harsh or not. If anyone came on the .org and started tlakign @!#$ liek that to anyone you would have jumped on them to, but since its her you have nothign to say about it, not even drop it stop talking @!#$... nothing. you IMed me the other mourning and was surprised that i was still talking to you cause noone else was, when you got kicked out for reasons I'm not gonna say you had a bed on my couch for as long as you needed it, you've always been a good friend to me and I've always returned the favor, but now some girl is gonna come between you and all your friends, even go as far as to make you post threats to me on the intenet If you don't want to be friends over this then fine... like I said I still no have no problem with you but obviously I'm not fond of her, if she wouldn't have started talkign @!#$ in the first place there wouldn't be a problem to begin with.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:36 PM
Well let's see ... I like Pizza ... especially thin Crust .. !!! the greasy kind .. not stupid .. Dominoes, lil ceasors, Pizza Hut ... wanna be's... a true ... Italian/Chicago Style .. pizza... mmmmmm !!!!!! Dammit ... yeah . .. im hungry too .. now !!!

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:54 PM
yay forum warning
Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:56 PM
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Foul language in the Chicago thread.
Expires: Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:07 PM PT

yay
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:00 PM
cool i got one of those before

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:07 PM
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:Il Ryan, il suo uno @!#$ di intingolo che ha bisogno di una vita di @!#$. Lei non ha idea che lei ha cominciato appena. Guardare il suo dorso è tutto devo dire. Il Messed con la sbagliata persona.

and its ignorant stuff like this

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:16 PM
wow wtf happened

women can't live with them and can't kill em wtf do we do know

this should be on tnt because this is drama

i'm with ryan all the way

good job eli on the forum warning

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:20 PM
yay i can post now im PREMIUM BABY

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:29 PM
yay premium members have rules u know but post away

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:52 PM
silver04lssport wrote:

i'm with ryan all the way

thanks

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:09 PM
u r welcome

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:11 PM
howdy partners

Team Altered Car Club

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:13 PM
wassup

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:13 PM
hi ken yay

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search