Chicago Land J-bodys - Page 8 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-bodys
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:24 PM
check your email sent you some pics WIKKY

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/mellowyellow04/photo100.jpg

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:25 PM
Ken96Z wrote:http://www.scribbledesigns.com/posdsm/stfu.gif <

<

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:27 PM
LMAO

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:34 PM
YES WITH TIRES BRIGSTONE PONTEZAS

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:36 PM
I LIVE IN BLUEISLAND
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:38 PM
Ken96Z wrote:

gotta love the 80's flix

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:43 PM
HEY I GOT ONE OF THOSE

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:50 PM
WHILE im here does anyone know or seen a blue 04 cavy with white grafx on the sides, pepboys spoiler and a needforspeed underground sticker on the trunklid

Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:14 PM
I got a good night time pic

Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:30 PM
WEAKSAUSE ^^^^ lol j/k

Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:14 PM
I like!!!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005 1:03 AM
looks amazing ryan

Monday, April 04, 2005 7:11 AM
Wow... now I feel like a jacka$$....

Quote:

krumbkake_angel (4/1/2005 3:51:51 PM): I sent you a message on aim not sure if it worked but this is what I said just in case hey I saw your post and just wanted to personally congratulate you on being a dad. Its a beautiful experience!!

Here I thought that Jose went and screwed me over spoilin' the joke .... but he didn't, lol.

I'm not going to be a dad, it was just a cruel, horrible joke. Hector, I'll keep your advice in mind when I do Ma babysits so I do spend some time w/ lil kids (when I'm not working, lol) but it's not quite the same since I don't have them 24x7.

Ryan, congrats on the install, looks absolutely beautiful
I went to Circuit City (I know, I know, but there website listed subs on sale, in store didn't have any Type-S tho, only a Type-E b/c they're dropping Alpine after picking up Kicker ) so now I have to go to ABT or somewhere else to get my Alpine equipment (after I get money again... 5.1 surround set-up for my room = $130 cheapy stuff, sounds decent tho. Sony CyberShot digi-cam just under $300, becoming a pic whore - priceless) New sig soon

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:01 AM
^Best Buy just picked up Alpine not too long ago.

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:44 AM
yeah i'm sorry about my last rambling i was drunk and somebody else must have posted it

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:55 AM
andix (nrrcavalier4) wrote:^Best Buy just picked up Alpine not too long ago.

Cool, there's one near work. I just hope they aren't selling B-stock (refurbs) claiming it's new. I haven't exactly heard a lot of good stuff about Best Buy car audio/video....

Monday, April 04, 2005 10:01 AM
Cripes, all there website lists in Type-E. I'm looking for at least Type-S (not sure yet whether or not R is worth the money, I'll have to hear Ryan's system sometime).

Those that have heard of the "Wicked One" sub box, that's what I'll be building Takes up the whole trunk, but it's supposed to pould like all h*ll even at extremely low watts (think Walmart/Kmart amp, haha, but I'll be getting a good amp). Theres a guy on cardomain (can't remember who) that has a WO in his Cav, had to bend the supports a lil for the trunk 'springs' or bars w/e you wanna call them. He said is sounded nice as shiznel. If I remember correctly, he only has a couple 10's on a cheapo amp. 12" Type-S or R would sound even better.

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:00 AM
hi everyone

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:49 PM
hey mikey in elgin there is a sound ordinance but no where else that i know of

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:52 PM
Monday, April 04, 2005 2:39 PM
im sooooo boredddd I got my estimate today too and it was 750 imagine that

Team Altered Car Club

Monday, April 04, 2005 3:23 PM
mine is jsut the rear bumper repainted

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, April 04, 2005 3:59 PM
Roughed In wrote:Cripes, all there website lists in Type-E. I'm looking for at least Type-S (not sure yet whether or not R is worth the money, I'll have to hear Ryan's system sometime).

Those that have heard of the "Wicked One" sub box, that's what I'll be building Takes up the whole trunk, but it's supposed to pould like all h*ll even at extremely low watts (think Walmart/Kmart amp, haha, but I'll be getting a good amp). Theres a guy on cardomain (can't remember who) that has a WO in his Cav, had to bend the supports a lil for the trunk 'springs' or bars w/e you wanna call them. He said is sounded nice as shiznel. If I remember correctly, he only has a couple 10's on a cheapo amp. 12" Type-S or R would sound even better.

a box that takes up the entire trunk isn't gonna do @!#$ unless the sub is meant for that much space.... and I've always heard as rule of thumb that the amoutn you spend on your amps alone should be about 1/2 of the systems total cost... so a decent sub with a garbage amp and a way to big box is gonna sound like @!#$, very boomy sounding rather then bass, and very sloopy with little to no sound quality. You said you wanted to hear my system to see if the type R's are worth it.... I have alpines top of the line amp pushing them in a box thats perfect size for them, a bug box and junk amp is gonna sound nowhere near the same.

Monday, April 04, 2005 4:48 PM
since were on the subject of subs im also selling a bandpass box for 70 bucks
it holds three 10s-or 12s i forgot i blew all the subs out so they need replacement
the guy i bought it from didt tell me i needed a 1ohm stable amp because there hooked
up in parallel i did have it in my 04 had to slide it in through the back seat opening
and its heavy as @!#$ so heres a pic

http://www.bossaudio.com/products/speakers.htm
Monday, April 04, 2005 5:29 PM
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:mine is jsut the rear bumper repainted

blaaaaa mine was for paint for rear bumper and deck lid on top of a shaved lock

Team Altered Car Club

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search