Stuff for KC guys (mark and snoop esp.) - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for KC guys (mark and snoop esp.)
Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:37 PM
i got an email back from white boy and he is gonna knock off inbetween $30-50(cant remember exactly) the kit if i put a sticker on my car from the company.... only thing is i dont want to be cruisin around with what is almost racial remarks tatooed on my car lol - WhiteBoy Style -....
just not my thing. But i would get the kit for $499

also on gravana i found a stut tower brace set by Vibrant for 99 bucks (front and rear) and also the pro-kit for $199 i can get all that shiped to my work for $345 not too bad i dont think
What about you all????

Re: Stuff for KC guys (mark and snoop esp.)
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:16 PM
I say its a good deal for the bars/springs its gonna handle like mad
know as for the kit how much is shippin
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:21 PM
160 i think

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:23 PM
oh yeah and i pulled to rubber off of my knobs they look cool they glow red now .... i ran outt blue lights lol

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:41 PM
not bad I would do it if he designed a sticker or something better than his symbol he uses know maybe help him come up wit one for your cavy
Monday, March 28, 2005 3:14 PM
What kind of kit is it......It sounds like a pretty dam good deal, I'd say go for it.

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:15 PM
Sounds like a good deal - but yeah I would not want the sticker on my car for the same reason, someone that does not know what it is and think it is a racial thing. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY! just avoid the possible confrontation all together.
Monday, March 28, 2005 5:57 PM
I got my clear corners and bumbers tonight(monday). They are already on. now i have to send Blucav 20 duckets and some strips to seal his tails off. They look good and are in perfect condition

Monday, March 28, 2005 6:35 PM
yeah yeah... i just ordered my Pro Kit from car customs for 225 .00 bucks shipped to my door... gotta love free shipping!!! even cheaper than Gravana b/c they dont have free shipping. I actually only saved 5 bucks but hey

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:40 PM
Sounds like you are on your way to personalizing your car, and bringing it down out of the clouds! LOL!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:33 AM
I'm mad know my kit won'y get in till the mid of april then gotta wait for it to come from cali to Kc, and still waitin on wheels,msd,header
and when I said my amp keeps going off one of the wires vibe lose so one sub was gettin like 500 watts and blow and it sucks cause they

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:39 AM
its the first buddy club to answer your ? lance. yeah it sounds good... but itll be a while before i can get it . But thats next big thing for me

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:19 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=268906&t=268906

mark! i just saw this post on tails w/ moisture and there was what sounded like a good solution on there. Just wanted to let you know. BTW is it Mark or Marc

Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:42 PM
Mark, I think or at least that is what my mom told me.
Friday, April 01, 2005 3:17 PM
hey mark i was wonderin if maybe you could bring that spoiler up to the next meet and ill bring some cash...

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:34 PM
like i told you at the hooters meet last weekend, you will want the PRO-KIT springs (not the sportlines), upper strut brace, and Addco rear sway bar. you will have a handling beast. good luck with it man.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, April 01, 2005 5:02 PM
That would be fine, I can bring it the next time we meet.

I had planned to work on the car this weekend but still do not have my swaybar from GRAVANA. Had to cancel things that I had lined up.

Since I am not doing that I might give you a call and met you somewhere, then you can have it on by the time the next meet happens.
Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:36 PM
Cool, that kit would be sweet, and the springs and sh!t will be a great addition as well.

Monday, April 04, 2005 1:32 PM
meeting up this weekend?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:04 PM
Clay Daniel wrote:meeting up this weekend?

are YOU coming?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 5:39 PM
yeah

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:51 PM
Yes, I will be there - not lowered yet though!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:55 PM
mark... just go ahead and bring the spoiler... btw how does it mount? bolts or DS tape

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:27 PM
hey i got the car lowered this saturday and i wanted to make sure that we were gonna meet up this next weekend the 23, or are you guys goin up to St. Joe?????

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:35 PM
Clay Daniel wrote:hey i got the car lowered this saturday and i wanted to make sure that we were gonna meet up this next weekend the 23, or are you guys goin up to St. Joe?????

sorry i didn't give you a call saturday night clay. we got caught up out at the street races and i didn't get in until like 4 this morning and worked from 9 - 5 lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search