St. Joe/KC more info.......... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
St. Joe/KC more info..........
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:24 PM
Ok, Justin and I are still trying to get the St. Joe thing together so some of you KC guys can come down. We are still trying to find a nice, but relatively cheap place to eat and drink, and at the same time, and a place that can fit perhaps 50 plus extra cars in the lot, and that allows lowered and kitted cars into the parking lots without ripping bumpers off.........

Ok, here is what I ask of my St. Joe guys..........do you know of any places that match my description above, cause I can't think of any more...........at all, I was thinking Whiskey Creek............wait one second, this just in........Chili's has very accessible (sp?) non kit tearing off entry, so I have been informed, and they serve alcohol........Snoop......... Let me know what you guys think about that.

KC guys I would say......let me know who would actually be interested in a little road trip, like every other month or whatever works out..........I forget what was said earlier in the month...........but yeah. Let me know what you guys think about this.........this could be a most interesting summer indeed.

Re: St. Joe/KC more info..........
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:28 PM
how far is St Jo from that hooters on Metcalf???

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:47 PM
it is about 45 + minutes north of there
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:40 PM
Yeah, right around there........depending on how fast you drive

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:42 PM
Yeah chili's would probably be the best place around here. The entrance and lot are nice and there is plenty of parking around there.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:25 AM
Hey look everybody. Tristan is still alive.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:03 AM
So when's the meet this saturday
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:11 PM
Lol, yeah back in December I moved out of my parents house and into an apartment. I don't have internet access at my apartment, so when I come over to the parents' house I get on here.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:28 PM
Yo Snoop, it's this weekend at the independence Hooters, 7:00 pm!

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:01 PM
Not to jack the thread or anything, but if anyone in the St. Joe area wants to hang out this weekend, I've got the whole weekend off. I'm having some friends over to my apartment this Saturday night, so if anyone wants to drop by or something, just give me a call or something. My number is 816-248-2434.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:42 AM
Skinny J wrote:Yo Snoop, it's this weekend at the independence Hooters, 7:00 pm!

Later
Skinny J

wicked. i'm bringing my beast out.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:00 AM
Whats up Tristan I havent talk to you in a long time, are you still going bowling with us saturday??

View my MySpace
Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:24 PM
No, we're still trying to figure out a good meet time.........I will try to make it up to Independence this weekend. Not for sure if I will be able to or not.

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:05 AM
Yeah I'm still going bowling with you guys Saturday. I talked to Kristina and talked to her about what time we're going to dinner and everything, so I'll be there Saturday.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:07 AM
This is supposed to be tonight and sure does not seem to be much interest in it?

Where are all the people that said they wanted something further east in KC?
Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:18 PM
hey guys ill be up at hooters tonight and i just hope someone else will be too, b/c like leather said not many are showing iterest and its like an hour away so i dont want to drive up there for nothing

Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:40 PM
Actually, the St Joe wasn't tonight, were still in the planning stages.........but your right leatherz there doesn't seem to be much interest in coming to St. Joe.......oh, well, I can always make it to the origional KC meet.

Monday, March 28, 2005 6:08 PM
where was everyone that was supposed to come saturday??? only ppl that showed was KC Absolute Performance(forgot his name) Me, Mark, and Snooooop!

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:41 PM
I thought people from farther east were supposed to be there.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:14 PM
Forgot all about it till about 9:30 that night. I live about 5 miles from that Hooters.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search